C3

Sending her back to her maiden home is equivalent to sending her back to eat dirt.

The divorce paper he prepared couldn’t be handed at all. Qi Yun sat straight in the chair, watching Ye Jiao eating snacks on the plate little by little.

They didn’t move the wedding wine on their side—neither the peanuts and longans that were neatly arranged in the box. 1

Ye Jiao didn’t understand these customs at all, and Qi Yun also seemed to forget about it. He only looked at Ye Jiao, and his eyes gradually became warm.

The woman in the wedding dress ate with enthusiasm. When there were only two pieces left on the plate, she patted her hands and leaned on the back of the chair with a delighted smile on her face.

Probably because she spent too much time in the soil in her previous life, Ye Jiao was easily satisfied.

She couldn’t help but look at Qi Yun. “I’m full, what should I do next?”

As Qi Yun heard this, he gestured towards the bed with a relatively gentle smile on his pale face. “Go to sleep.”

He didn’t expect that in the next second, he would see Ye Jiao’s eyes shining.

The little ginseng spirit cheered in her heart. It was great to be able to sleep in bed. She had already had enough of being buried in the ground!

‘It is good to be married!’

However, Qi Yun didn’t understand Ye Jiao’s joy. In the end, he could only attribute it to the fact that she had a bad life at the Ye family’s house. She probably didn’t even have a soft bed.

As expected, how would someone who can sell her for two silver taels treat her nicely?

The room was originally Qi Yun’s bedroom, and the bed was his bed. Nonetheless, Qi Yun knew that he was sick, so he had ordered someone to place another soft couch in the outer room.

It’s just that his previous thought was that he would sleep on the bed, and she would be on the couch, but now it was the other way around.

Qi Yun blew out the candles. He coughed lightly and took off the bright red suit, then got into the quilt to wrap himself tightly.

Ye Jiao was lying on the bed, tossing and turning. It’s already late when she went to sleep because of excitement.

This allowed her to sleep until the sun was bright on the next day.

Her body was already thin, and she often couldn’t get enough food to eat. Also, the process of getting married was extra complicated. It was inevitable that she would get tired. This sleep has not only cultivated her spirit, but also gave the little ginseng a chance to have a good rest and to wholly integrate the original body’s memory.

She was a little lucky. Fortunately, she had the memory; otherwise, she would not be able to understand many things.

What surprised Ye Jiao was: when she woke up, Qi Yun was still asleep.

She lifted the quilt and got out of bed. Ye Jiao walked to the couch where Qi Yun was asleep and squatted down. She rested her chin on both hands and stared at the man.

Qi Yun, who was still asleep, was pale. He was a little thin and looked like he was born with health issues.

Nevertheless, Ye Jiao now understood that she was married to him.

Yesterday Ye Jiao didn’t know what marriage was, but after a night of memory fusion, Ye Jiao now understood that a marriage means a man and a woman being tied together. From now on, they will share any honor or disgrace.