C38

Little ginseng is indeed a person who likes to learn, this is true, but it also needs to learn something.

The title of "Six Strange Flowers in the Flower Array" sounds interesting, but when you turn it page by page, most of them are paintings, and to her, these paintings are really boring.

The name is Huazhen Liuqi, but there are not many serious flowers. Even if the flowers are drawn, there is no comment on what they are, their habits, and whether they have medicinal value. Instead, they always draw people with simple styles.

It was a painting that could be filled by two people over and over again. Ye Jiao glanced at it and threw it aside.

As she was about to change the book, Ye Jiao suddenly remembered what the little fox had said before.

If you give a gift, you have to use it, or it will hurt the giver.

It was like Liu Shi gave her a cloak, so she would naturally wear it to show her likes. This was to take care of Liu Shi's thoughts and express her respect.

Now Chunlan gave herself a booklet as a gift, and she gave it so solemnly, and wrapped it in blue cloth, as if she was afraid of breaking it.

It's good for me, I haven't looked at it all the time, I finally remembered to look through it, and finally I looked at it and threw it aside...

Little Ginseng suddenly felt a little guilty in her heart, sat back obediently, moved the candlestick to her side, and began to open the book seriously, and watched it carefully.

Her expression was serious and her expression focused. When Qi Yun entered the door, what he saw was the assiduous appearance of his own lady who was reading on the night of the candle.

In the past, Ye Jiao would spend an hour every day to read and study in order to practice calligraphy and to read more about the pharmacopoeia of medical classics.

Qi Yun would accompany her when she had time. Jiao Niang would read books, and he would read the account books. When Ye Jiao didn't understand things, he would hold the book and ask him softly, which was a great pleasure.

At this moment, Qi Yun wanted to go over and ask her what she was looking at, but then he thought, that I am busy in the front yard all day, and the Jiao Niang finally has free time to read, so I shouldn't bother her in the past.

So Qi Yun quietly put down the food container he was carrying and went to the inner room to change clothes.

When he came out of the inner room, he met Ye Jiao's small straight eyes.

Qi Yun was taken aback by her, and then smiled and asked: "What's the matter, is it where you don't understand?"

Ye Jiao shook her head, the painting on this was clear, there was nothing to understand.

She is interested in another thing.

She closed the book and put it back on the bookshelf. Ye Jiao got up and walked to Qi Yun, but his eyes moved from the man to the food box: "What's in here?"

In the past, this food box was used to hold meals. Occasionally, Ye Jiao would also bring back some delicious dim sum from Liu shi's late arrival to share with his family.