C93

As soon as he entered the small room, Guan Shi ran to pull the chair away for Qi Yun and let him sit down.

On the other hand, Qi Yun took off his fur and sat down. Seeing Guanshi Song doing his own work, Tie Zi didn't dare to sit idle, so he ran to warm the charcoal pot.

Guan Shi waited for Qi Yun to sit down and immediately said: "My boss, last night, I received a letter from the Flying Pigeon, saying that the caravans were always smooth, but when they first left Beidi, they were surrounded by deserters. Up!"

deserter?

Qi Yun frowned suddenly and understood why Song Guan was so anxious.

In fact, before forming the caravan, Qi Yun did a lot of homework, and he naturally knew the various troubles the caravan would encounter.

It is possible to encounter snaps and gangsters.

The reason to prepare enough money for the caravans is to allow them to do management along the way. Many people who block the way only want money, and you can get through with money, but it doesn't matter.

But deserters are different.

These people are fleeing members on the battlefield. They have swords in their hands. They cannot come back, because it is a capital crime to be caught when they come back, but they dare not go to the land of Di Rong, for fear of being killed, they can only fall into the grass Bandit.

But they are different from ordinary bandits. The ordinary bandits give money and let them go, but it is difficult to get out of them when they are in their hands.

This is a group of desperadoes, and it won't last long.

Qi Yun sat there, frowning, as if thinking about countermeasures, but in Guan Shi's mind, the matter was actually over.

Many caravans have actually encountered such deserters, and none of them can escape.

Those big caravans are still like this, their own caravans are not many people, it is hard to escape.

It's over, it's all over.

The more Song Guanshi thought about it, the more sad he became, and he actually sat on the ground with a soft leg.

Tie Zi hurried to help, Qi Yun also stood up and prepared to help, but with this body, he saw a vague figure from the window.

The window of the small room is not thick, unlike the bedroom, it is always thick and sometimes covered with a cloth to prevent wind. The windows of the small room are relatively bright. Although the scene outside is not real, you can still see the outline of the cage.

In the yard, there was a vague figure of a person who was tall and straight, several laps larger than ordinary people.

In the Qi family, there is only one that is so tall and strong.

Qi Yun got up immediately, ignoring to put on fur clothes, walked over and opened the door of the small room.

Ye Pingrong wanted to come and talk to Ye Jiao, but he also knew that it was too early, so he stood in the garden waiting for fear of disturbing Ye Jiao. Suddenly he heard something next to him, and when he turned his head, he saw standing in the small room. My brother-in-law at the door.