C175-176

After Shi Tianrui left, Zheng called his wife in and asked, "Who is here in front?"

"Mrs. Hui, it's Liu Rong and Liu."

She has an impression of this name.

The Zheng family is a family girl. Even if she left Beijing with Shi Tianrui, she seemed to have no contact with her natal family. But now Shi Tianrui's position is stable, and the relationship between the Zheng family and the Zheng family has eased. In this capital, there is always something to enjoy flowers and tea. Everyone would call her, and Zheng was also very clear about those who got blue eyes in front of the emperor.

Although Liu Rong is not as favored as Ye Pingrong, he is also a person who has followed Chu Chengyun for a long time. Even if his official position is not high, he is more emperor blue than others.

Moreover, the promotion of generals is not easy. Ye Pingrong is because of the dragon's merits and the support of the princess Huaning and the Guo family behind him. It is difficult to compare with him when he is replaced.

But as long as the war is tight, the rank of the military commander will increase, and Liu Rong is considered to have great potential.

Now that he came to the door, Zheng felt that there must be something important, and said to the mother-in-law: "You go and prepare some refreshments to send, I'm afraid they will talk about it for a while."

But before the mother-in-law left, Shi Tianrui opened the door and walked in.

Zheng was stunned for a while, then stood up to greet him, smiled and asked, "Msang-gong finished talking with him? How quickly."

Shi Tianrui glanced at her mother-in-law, who immediately lowered her head and walked out quickly.

When the door was closed, Shi Tianrui put down what he was holding, and then said: "It's just a matter of a few words, so naturally it won't be delayed."

Zheng did not look at the flowerpot, but first pulled Shi Tianrui over to wash his hands, then took a cloth towel to clean him, and asked, "See Liu Rong?"

"Well, he is a very energetic young man. He looks quite heroic. Although he is a military commander, he speaks and does things decently." Shi Tianrui nodded as he spoke, making no secret of his approval.

The Zheng seldom heard Shi Tianrui's boasting, he was taken aback when he heard the words, and then asked, "What is he here for?"

"Send potted plants, that's it."

This surprised Zheng a little bit.

No matter who gave this thing, it's just a trivial matter. Liu Rong is now a decent Grade 6 official. It's a bit strange to come and deliver the potted plants in person, and it's someone with extraordinarily well-behaved behavior that he can praise him. Very good, it is this person who deliberately be cautious in front of Shi Tianrui.

It's like... intentional to please.

Zheng was thinking about it, so he heard Shi Tianrui say: "Although Liu Rong said it was sent for General Ye, but I thought, except for that, no one would have this leisure and elegance to send a bamboo to I."

Zheng turned his head and looked at the potted plant.

This is a wealthy bamboo, bundled together, looking at the verdant green is very beautiful, but with a red silk hanging on it, it looks a little out of convention.