C203-204

In fact, Liu Rong had long wanted to come back to look for Shi Clan, but he did not dare to reveal his whereabouts early.

Before rushing to quell the rebellion, Chu Chengyun gave him a secret edict and explained that Liu Rong had other things involved.

In fact, those who want to rebel against the party are just scattered bandits. They are not enough to be feared. They are not enough for the court to send a large army to counter the rebellion. Chu Chengyun is going to fantasize, not the gangsters, but Chu Chengyun. Take the complete general power in your hands.

Even though the Guozhong power is in the Guo family, the grandfather of the princess Huaning is a first-class general. It stands to reason that Chu Chengyun should be able to hold the soldier's talisman firmly in his hand, but in fact, things are far from simple. .

The situation was intertwined. Even though the Guo family was on Chu Chengyun's side, in order to balance power, in addition to the Guo family's power in the army, the Emperor Xian also cultivated several other honorable families as a check.

About every emperor knows how to check and balance. Even if the first emperor knows the Guo family's abilities and their loyalty, they are still guarded against fear in their hearts.

It seems that General Guo has done a great job in guarding the border, but in fact, the military power in the hands of the Guo family is what is on the surface, and the privately dispersed families have never obeyed the state's deployment.

It’s fine if these people are in peace, but the Guo family is too capable. They can get promoted and get rich as long as they follow and drink soup. Over time, they don’t do anything, but they have to occupy the official position for nothing, and have to make peace all the time. The Guo family challenged them to raise their status.

At first, Chu Chengyun felt that they weren’t enough to be afraid, until the borderline became dangerous. Apart from Ye Pingrong, the only people he could mobilize were the Guo family. The people beside him were wine bags and rice bags, or they had many interests behind him that were untrustworthy. Only then began to face this matter.

But when he started to purge, he found that those people were not capable but very mindful, and among them, there were actually some liaison with the enemy country for profit.

On the side of the couch, no one is allowed to sleep peacefully, let alone a person with a sword in his hand.

Rather than let those who don't know the so-called corpse position vegetarian food, it is better to righteous Ye Pingrong and the new generals who listened to his own dispatch, and complement each other with the Guo family, which is both restraining and relying on.

Therefore, Chu Chengyun wanted to choose someone who was loyal to him and capable of countering the rebellion, and Liu Rong took the initiative to ask for it, and Chu Chengyun gave the secret edict.

The rebellion must be suppressed, and the insider must also be arrested, especially who has fornicated the enemy's country, and who has a vegetarian meal. Liu Rong needs to write down one by one.

And these things must be done in secret, so that a third person cannot know, otherwise Liu Rong is a thousand miles away. If there is a leak, I am afraid that the bad guys may not be found, but Liu Rong's life must be explained first.

Liu Rong's original plan was to proceed step by step, but the plan couldn't keep up with the rapid changes. At the time of the victory, the book he used to record was stolen.

The above are all the information he has memorized little by little. The secret language is used, but it will inevitably be deciphered.

In order to be foolproof, Liu Rong then devised a scene in which elite troops were lured into the enemy and disappeared.