C142

Even though Qi Yun didn't tell Ye Pingrong that they had arrived in Beijing, Ye Pingrong's people weren't very young people. The people he sent to protect his younger sister-in-law were all close attendants of General Ye, which was naturally recognized in the capital.

Seeing them entering the city, Ye Pingrong quickly got the news.

It happened that Princess Huaning was also there, so the two came to look for them together.

Ye Pingrong went to the house first, and found that they had not settled in the house. Then they arrived at the Qijia wine shop and saw that the two had just got off the carriage.

Ye Dalang has a straightforward temper. Even though he usually has a flat temper and his face is hard, but when he sees Ye Jiao, he doesn't feel that he is smiling. He strode forward and opened his arms: "Sister, you are counted!"

This is because in Ye Pingrong's heart, Ye Jiao is still the soft little girl who will hide behind him, but now she is the mother of three children, and there are other relatives next to her, even if it is a sibling of a compatriot. So close.

Therefore, Hua Ning grabbed Ye Pingrong's arm and asked him to converge a little, his eyes were looking at Ye Jiao with a smile and said, "My daughter, is the road going smoothly?"

Ye Jiao stretched out her hand first, gently shook Ye Pingrong’s fingers and shook it, and then greeted Hua Ning before saluting each other and then smiled: “Sure, it’s a little uncomfortable on the boat, but it will be better soon. Up."

Qi Yun also met with Ye Pingrong and Hua Ning, but said nothing.

It’s not that Qi Yun is still cold and indifferent in front of these two people, but that the eldest brother is Ye Jiao’s brother, and the princess Huaning is also a family member. He just needs to stand still, they want to be with Jiao Niang. There are countless words that you don’t need to talk too much.

Ye Pingrong really asked Ye Jiao a bunch of questions, such as how good his body is, how good the child is, whether he was angry along the way, etc. From the time he walked in, he kept asking until he walked into the front hall without stopping.

In the end, Hua Ning glared at him: "Okay, don't always babble. The noise makes people's ears hurt. You men talk, and I have something to do with Jiao Niang in private." He took Ye Jiao to the backyard.

Ye Pingrong looked at their backs eagerly, until they couldn't see them, then sat down.

Qi Yun was looking at him, thinking that his eldest brother just now didn't just care about his younger sister, but his eyes were clearly attached to Hua Ning.

It would be nice to want to come to this marriage.

Now that I remembered, Qi Yun said: "I don't know when the eldest brother is going to prepare for the marriage? I can also help."

In terms of manpower, Ye Pingrong naturally has no shortage.

But as a brother-in-law, helping is also an obligation.

Ye Pingrong smiled when he mentioned the matter, and said loudly: "We will have to wait until the imperial examination and the selection of concubines. This year there are many things, and there will be a test. After the test, I will have to choose a concubine. There is no stopping. Your Majesty will let me wait Getting married in May is full of joy."