C185-186

Xu Bao immediately looked at Ruyi, and Ning Bao lifted his face from Qi Yun's arms and looked at his sister. A smile appeared on the fleshy face, and she muttered softly: "My sister is awesome."

The onlookers were also particularly amazed. They only felt that the girl was lucky, and it must be a good character.

Ruyi didn't think she was any different. From the beginning, she was staring at the golden sheep lantern, and she was happy as long as she could hold it in her hand.

After hearing the words of the stall owner, Ruyi put the small ball directly onto the plate, patted her little hands on her own, her little **** swayed, her hands raised towards the golden sheep lantern on the top of the shelf, a pair of beautiful apricot eyes sparkling Yes, obviously extra happy.

Although the stall owner feels distressed, he is also someone he has met before. Turning off business is also a business, so naturally he won't fall behind.

With a mournful face, he asked the buddy to pick down the largest lantern with a pole. The stall owner took the duster and carefully wiped the dust off, and checked the candles that were burning inside. Then he handed the lantern to Ye Jiao and said in his mouth. : "Madam, you and your girl are really lucky, and I have taken it down. I would like to accept the bet. Come, you take it, and a good Chinese New Year."

Such generousness made Qi Yun take a second look. He also remembered that the stall owner couldn't get up after sitting on the ground after giving a lot of things last time. This year he has improved a lot and he can say congratulations. It is really not easy.

Ye Jiao smiled and took it, raising her hand to let Ruyi in her arms look at the lantern, while the little ginseng's eyes looked at the stall owner, and she replied, "Happy New Year."

The stall owner bowed his hand to Ye Jiao, thinking in his heart, don't encounter it in the future... It's too uncomfortable to pay for it once and for all.

The young man stood aside and didn't dare to speak. Looking back, the biggest prize on the shelf was won. I am afraid that no one will come when the stall is opened. Today it is considered to be planted in others' hands.

Neither of them saw it. Qi Yun, who was tightly wrapped in black fur and a black rabbit fur hat, quietly put something on the table, and then left with Ning Bao in his arms.

The stall owner sighed for a while, and then said: "Come on, close the stall, come back tomorrow."

The boy responded and was about to pack his things. Then he saw a chubby little thing on the tray on the table.

Ordinary **** are cut out of wood, painted with different colors, and there are always some unevenness.

But the ball was golden and gleaming, and it reflected light under the ravages of the lanterns on the street.

The young man leaned over, reached out, pulled it out, put it upside down in his hand, and then bit with his teeth, his eyes widened, and he opened his mouth to shout.

But immediately he covered his mouth, held back his words, trot to the side of the stall owner, took the beads and said, "The boss, the boss, look at this."

The stall owner was still distressed, and he didn't even look at it.

"This, gold, gold ball!"