C41

The smile on Chu Chengyun's face hasn't faded since entering the town.

He is the third son of today's emperor, with brothers, and it is not his turn to think about it.

Since childhood, no one has told him to work hard for that dragon chair, and Chu Chengyun's goal has always been to be idle and happy.

Although he was smart and good at poetry and prose as a young man, he was very playful. He only hoped that he would be put on the fief by his father and let him be at ease.

But things went counter-intuitive. A few months ago, the emperor's condition deteriorated and the emperor was helpless. Although he didn't say it clearly, everyone could see that the limit of the current sage was approaching, and it was only about the past two years.

Chu Chengyun discovered that the originally gentle and loving emperor brother had become aggressive, and the cute and well-behaved emperor brother had also hugged in groups.

Chu Chengyun never thought about the throne, and he was too lazy to fight for the throne. He was helpless in the court, especially among the civil servants. Most of them had good friends with him. As a result, his Those brothers wanted to kill him except for trying to win him over.

In the end, Chu Chengyun used an unskilled method--

Pretending to be a painting idiot, I will search for celebrities' calligraphy and paintings, and hold the paintings with ecstasy or sadness from time to time.

But as the prince, he likes calligraphy and painting is nothing new, and others don't think there is anything wrong.

Chu Chengyun changed his path again and began his long journey of harming others.

For this reason, he burned the prime minister’s study room, smashed the Shangshu family’s Buddhist hall, and yelled "Fish as much as I want," and he drove out the Qianli Pond in the imperial palace, skewered and grilled in public...

Regardless of whether others could see that he was pretending to be mad and stupid, in short, Chu Chengyun was given the title of King Duan by the emperor and gave him a remote fief, allowing him to travel in Beijing without a time limit. Back to Beijing".

Obviously he was released, but in fact, he was sent out, only as a scourge, not bothering to see and mind.

In this regard, the new king Duan not only did not feel sad, but rather happily took his own princess, packed up his things, and left the capital that night, in an impatient posture.

Anyway, he is a phoenix and dragon grandson, as long as he can successfully reach the fief, he can fulfill the wish of the Xiaoyao lord, and it can be regarded as complete.

Especially before I left, I ate a mouthful of charcoal grilled koi, which was delicious and worthwhile.

It's just that Chu Chengyun realized that his brothers hadn't let him go, and even came to try from time to time to see if he really gave up the position, which made Chu Chengyun annoyed.

However, some ministers in the capital felt that he was not avoiding contention for the throne, but imitating those princes in history who had endured the humiliation, pretending to be mad and stupid, and admiring him more and more, and surrendering posts one after another, wishing to praise Chu Chengyun now. Get up, so that they themselves can get the power of the dragon.