C67

After Qi Ming came back, Liu shi was no longer worried, and Ye Jiao often went to Liu shi to walk around.

When I came here today, I saw Fang shi was there as soon as I picked up the curtain.

Ye Jiao looked left and right subconsciously and seemed to be looking for something. Fang shi smiled when he saw it, "little Shitou didn't come. He didn't recite the book yesterday, and he slept a little later. I didn't call out today, so he can do more. Go to sleep."

Liu shi loved her grandson. After hearing this, she couldn't help but stop turning the hand of the Buddhist beads, and said: "little Shitou is still small, so it's fine if he can't memorize it. You don't need to force him too much. It will affect the child's age and memory. Okay, just teach it slowly."

Fang shi naturally knows that Shishi doesn't like reading. In fact, who likes reading for such an older child?

You have to sit there and pour something into your head. No one likes to learn things, and always remember to forget things slowly.

Smaller children are more lively, and naturally they are playful.

But Fang shi knew that the sooner the book was memorized, the better. Although she was a daughter, her father did not urge her to read and read when she was a child.

It's just that Fang shi at that time was playful and loves to act like a baby. Fang shi's father thought that his daughter would not have to take fame and fame.

But now Fang shi thinks that because she read too few books when she was a child, she always suffered.

There are some truths that I know, but I just can't remember them.

Fang shi endured the distress, supervised Xiao Shitou to read it tightly, and it was useless for her son to behave like a baby. If he should carry it, he would not say anything about it. When the stone cried, she would cry with him to see whose tears. many.

But Shitou followed his father’s temper and used to follow his own mother. When Fang shi cried, she was honest, and she was stubborn behind him. If she agreed, she would do it. The little kid already knew how to keep his promise. Yesterday, I stubbornly had to memorize the text again, which made me sleep late.

Fang shi actually loved him in his heart, so she didn't let him cry this morning and let her son sleep more.

But none of these things can be said to  Liu shi. People of the next generation will always feel softer. Fang Shi is afraid that Liu will feel distressed. He only said: "little Shitou is very happy to read. You don't need to hold him tight lately. This child knows to be on time. He is very clever, so don't worry about it."

As soon as these words came out, Liu shi hesitated.

As she looked at the stone before, she has a lively temper and loves to talk about fun. It is too difficult for such a child to sit there and read.

But when Fang shi said that, it seemed that she was thinking about something...

Ye Jiao was supporting Xiao Su to sit down, and after hearing Fang shi's words, she nodded unconsciously: "Yes, Xianggong also said that little Shitou is a rare and good seedling, smart and easy to learn, and she will definitely have a great future."