C81

Some things in this world can be calculated and some cannot be calculated.

Qi Yun didn't care about anything since he was a child. He was not afraid of death, so naturally he had nothing else to want.

But it also made him not like changes, just like a well-arranged life. People who are accustomed to a bland school don't like sudden surprises.

Even now, Qi Yun always takes one step and three steps in business, and he feels comfortable when he holds everything in his hands.

But Ye Jiao has become a rare piece of freshness. Qi Yun didn't think she would disrupt her life, but wholeheartedly looked forward to Ye Jiao's life in the stagnant water.

Of course, sometimes Qi Yun felt that he really couldn't calculate what his wife wanted to do.

"It's too much trouble for you to move back and forth like this." Although Qi Yun's hand was tightly closed to her, he didn't mean to loosen it halfway.

Ye Jiao was also held by him, and her voice was soft and waxy: "It's okay, Xu Bao has fed it, and nanny Liu and Xiao Su are watching. He is fine.  Mother also said that she was a little worried about you. I'll come and take a look."

Qi Yun knew in his heart Liu shi understood what he meant to send snacks, and found an excuse for Ye Jiao to come over.

But Qi Yun looked down at her: "Then the Jiao Niang came here after listening to what my mother said?"

Ye Jiao leaned against Qi Yun, clasped Qi Yun's waist tightly, and whispered softly: "I actually don't worry about you. I always feel at ease looking at you."

Qi Yun bent his mouth, put his hand on Ye Jiao's back, slightly lowered his head and dropped a kiss on the top of her hair.

After Ye Jiao came, time passed much faster than before.

Although the two people just sat next to each other and didn't do anything else, Qi Yun just smiled unconsciously. As long as he was accompanied by his wife, he even breathed a lot easier.

However, as the carriage slowly moved forward, Qi Yun felt a little sleepy.

Ye Jiao also saw the fatigue on his face. She straightened up, sat next to Qi Yun, took his arm and hugged him in her arms, and whispered, "You got up early today, and my mother said it would be better to get to the place. For a while, go to sleep."

Qi Yun didn't insist, his head tilted slightly, and he closed his eyes against the cushion.

Ye Jiao was in good spirits. Seeing Qi Yun fell asleep, she prepared to take out the "Three Character Classic" prepared for Xu Bao.

Qi Yun asked her to take this with her, saying that although Xu Bao was young, he could recite the Three-Character Sutra to him so that he could learn it faster in the future.

But before Ye Jiao looked at it for long, she felt the road bumps.

Little Ginseng thought, this is probably entering the mountain, the road is not as smooth as before, it is inevitable that there will be some ups and downs. However, the bumpy road caused the car to sway more than before. Ye Jiao was afraid that Qi Yun would be woken up, so he put down the book and stretched out his hand to pull Qi Yun's body.

Then, Qi Yun lay on her lap.

Ye Jiao lowered her head to look at Qi Yun, who was sleeping soundly with her eyes closed, and stretched out her fingers to gently trace this person's eyebrows.