C149

Tomorrow is the day when the examination is over. When Qi Ming returns home, the Qi family will be able to have some free time.

Ye Jiao was going to invite her neighbors over for tea when the time came, but she didn't have a clue as to how to write this invitation.

In the past, because of her round characters, Ye Jiao never touched things like writing invitations, and she mostly threw them to Qi Ming for help.

Now that I have to think for myself, I have no words.

Xu Bao had just finished taking a shower at this moment, and he was rolling on the cot smoothly, smiling and hiding from the hand of Mrs. Mo who dressed himself.

On the other side, Ruyi and Ning Bao were sitting in the same place, their eyes turning around Xu Bao.

About the attention was drawn to Xu Bao, the two little guys had no intention of doing anything else, so they just followed.

When Ye Jiao looked up, she saw her own dragon and phoenix fetus dangling her little head together, which looked very pleasant.

She immediately threw the pen in her hand, walked over to sit on the side of the bed, and reached out and took the two dolls into her arms.

Ruyi had just been hugged by her, immediately laughed, and softly hugged Ye Jiao's arm, still wanting to climb up.

Ning Bao looked as if he would let it go. Ye Jiao didn't say anything about it, but looked at Xu Bao with straight eyes, and laughed while watching, not knowing what he was laughing at.

The little ginseng looked interesting at the two milk dolls, so he pulled into his arms, kissed this one, and kissed the other, inexplicably proud.

These are my children, two, soft, white and beautiful.

It was just that Ning Bao kept hiding behind, and Ruyi kept moving forward. The result was a little Ruyi. He kissed Ye Jiao several times, and Ning Bao hid behind Ruyi, holding Ruyi tightly without letting go.

But when Xu Bao saw the happiness here, he was immediately unhappy.

He hadn't put on his clothes yet, so he ran over naked, squatting on Ye Jiao's legs and rubbing among them, but before he could speak, he was grabbed and picked up.

Qi Yun, who had just read the account book, looked at his fat son calmly, and swayed twice before saying, "Why don't you wear clothes?"

Xu Bao was used to acting like a baby in front of Ye Jiao, and he was never afraid of Qi Yun, but as long as Qi Yun spoke in this flat voice, he would shrink his head and dare not speak, only staring at him pitifully.

But Xu Bao's eyes were exactly the same as Ye Jiao's. Qi Yun couldn't help but deal with him every time, and it was the same this time.

He sat aside with him, and then took the little clothes handed over by Mrs. Mo, and said while dressing him: "Next time, remember to dress well. You are an older child and a brother. You will not only get sick if you don’t wear clothes. Isn’t it insulting to be seen by younger brothers and sisters?"

Xu Bao doesn’t really know what insults are, but the word seems to be serious. Xu Bao nodded his head, cleverly and unusually: “I know.” After saying that, he stretched out his arm and took the initiative to wear it. clothes.