C112

The rattan racket used to pat the quilt was very hard, the big one. Xiaosu specially picked the biggest one and held it in his hand. Just waving it made it squeaky and scary.

Fangcao was already stupid when she was splashed with glutinous rice **** on her face, and was hit on her face by Xiao Su's head. She could only hold her head to dodge, and did not hear clearly what Xiao Su said.

The place where he was photographed hurts, Fangcao exhaled in pain, yelling "Help" in his mouth.

As a result, one clamored to catch the thief, and the other clamored to save his life. When the little servant outside heard the movement and ran in with the lantern, what he saw was Xiao Su panting heavily, propped on the ground with a rattan, and kicked his leg. Kicked the trembling man on the ground.

This beating is also hard work, at least Xiaosu feels tired from the beating and his arm hurts, so he has to rub it well later.

Then, Xiao Su raised his eyes and looked at the servants, panting well before saying: "Go get the rope to tie up this female thief."

The little servants could see clearly that there was a maid dressed up on the ground. After all, I had never seen anyone stealing a thief wearing bright clothes.

But they also knew that Xiaosu was the person in front of the second youngest grandmother, who had the best face.

She said it was a thief, it was a thief, and it was always right to tie it up.

So, a few small servants tied the fragrant grass with a rope, and then the fragrant grass recovered, and yelled: "I am not a thief, I am the fragrant grass. My mother works in the small kitchen. ..."

"what happened?"

Before she finished speaking, she was interrupted by a deserted voice.

When everyone raised their heads, they saw Qi Yun walking out by pushing the door.

Originally, Qi Yun was reading the account book in the house, but when Xiao Su was yelling to catch the thief, he had already heard the sound.

At that moment, Qi Yun opened the window and looked out. When he saw it, he knew the reason.

In fact, this was not the first time someone wanted to post on him, but it was the first time someone posted on him in the yard.

In the past, when Qi Yun was in poor health, others would run away when they saw him, so naturally there was no need to worry.

Now Qi Yun has become a tight-knit man in the eyes of the girls, and the money in his hands is so close that it will be enough for ordinary people to live for ten lifetimes, plus he is still young, looks good, and has a simple family population. There were many people who followed him.

It's just that Qi Yun doesn't go out very often, and the woman outside has no chance even if she wants to hit him.

And this mansion has always been in charge of the Liu family, with Tiezi following by his side, even if anyone wants to develop with him, they are basically wiped out without any signs.

Nowadays, when I actually met someone who came in, the first thing that Qi Yun thought about was to tidy up the little servants at home and the helping women, so that they should buy them, and they should send them away. .