C71

When the caravan goes out, it is the midsummer season, the hottest time.

Ye Jiao is six months pregnant, although her belly is not big, it is not small, and she walks a bit cumbersome.

Qi Yun wanted her to rest well, but this time the place where the caravan was assembled was not far from the Qi family. He chose an empty field where the Qi family’s own millet was dried, surrounded by walls, and most of the people passing by were Qi. The tenants of the family can't see anything else.

If you go to the town, you will inevitably have to alarm other people. It is always bad to be swagger.

Even if the imperial court turns a blind eye and ignores it, if other merchants know that the Qi family has formed a caravan, whether it is jealous or jealous, it is always a curse. That's why I picked this place.

And here is also close to the Qi family's house, only a cup of tea can be reached on foot, Qi Yun looked at Ye Jiao curiously, and took her along.

Tie Zi whispered when they came over: "Young Master, the shopkeeper of the restaurant just said that someone has covered his entire second floor, and you can see the movement directly from there."

The Qi family is a wealthy family near here, and the restaurant is owned by the Qi family. Naturally, I have to come over and say something when something happens.

Qi Yun was supporting Ye Jiao, hearing the words, looked over there.

Qi Yun recognized the carriage, so he knew it was the third son.

He clearly asked him to come, but he didn't come, but now he wants to come and sneak a peek at him and don't know what the thoughts of these powerful people are.

On the face, Qi Yun still had a faint expression: "Well, that person is my friend. It won't hurt to come and see."

Tie Zi stopped talking, just followed Qi Yun.

Not long after, He saw Song Guan who was busy.

Most of the caravans formed today are funded by merchants, assembled by selecting competent subordinates, bringing enough goods, and being guarded by people with skill.

The mules and horses to be used, the guides along the way, and even the large and small joints are indispensable for money.

Qi Yun’s caravan was the first to go out. The usual caravans that went out were extremely ambitious, with dozens of horses and hundreds of people at every turn, but Qi Yun was very cautious, and the shopkeeper Sun reminded him, For those who have a lot of money but the number 30, half of them are kung fu.

The rest, except for those who have a smart mouth and can do business, are those who have some knowledge to speak well.

I also brought two painters, specifically for drawing maps.

These scholars alone accounted for several driving.

Song Guan looked at him and felt hurt in his heart.

As he gets older, the older he is, the more economical he is. When he is better, he is called shrewd, and when he is worse, he is stingy.