C163

Qi Zhao sent the stone to Beijing, but Qi Yun arranged for the journey.

Whether it is by land or by water, Qi Yun ordered people to make proper arrangements so that Qi Zhao and Shitou arrived in the capital smoothly and smoothly all the way.

And after they disembarked, someone from the Qi family stayed at the ferry, and when they saw them in the carriage, they ran back to report the letter, so that they could tell the family the first time.

Ye Jiao didn't know about these, but she knew that her maidens guild would arrange everything, and he always considered everything.

After listening to Xiao Su's words, Ye Jiao turned to Qi Yun and said, "Brother and Shitou, let's meet him."

Qi Yun nodded and said: "It's time to go. It just so happens that it's almost noon. Let's go to the restaurant to have a meal to catch the wind for the elder brother, so I can take advantage of this time to bring the luggage back and let the family arrange it."

As soon as the little ginseng heard it, he approached Qi Yun, looked at him eagerly and asked, "Which restaurant?"

Qi Yun spit out the salt water in his mouth, rinsed his mouth with scented tea, and wiped the corners of his mouth. Then he leaned in and kissed Ye Jiao's forehead, and said with a smile: "It's the one who hired a good cook. This time I asked him to come home to make chicken soup fish balls."

Ye Jiao usually likes to eat, and the delicious things are often more reliable than remembering anything. She likes the chicken soup and fishballs tightly. At this moment, after hearing Qi Yun's words, she immediately laughed, nodded repeatedly, stood on tiptoes, leaned over and pecked. Qi Yun's lower jaw made a light voice: "Okay, just go there, take the children this time, and Ruyi Ningbao, too."

Qi Yun smiled and nodded: "It's all up to you. It's okay for them to get to know Shito again earlier. And Mr. Feng, also call, Shitou will study with him in the future."

Ye Jiao responded and took Xiao Su out to find Xu Bao.

On the other hand, Qi Erlang tied his hair and dressed. He packed himself up and sat down at the table. He stared at the casserole on the table and glanced at the casserole with soup on the table. He turned his head and looked at the sun that was approaching noon outside. He was silent for a while. He silently filled himself with another bowl of soup and poured it into his stomach.

It's always to nourish the kidney...It can nourish the body, drink more, no harm.

Ye Jiao opened the door and entered Xu Bao's wing, and at a glance he saw Liu Si who was sorting the books.

The usual Six Sis is to wait with Qi Ming, but Qi Ming is now a serious official, busy with official duties, leaving early and returning late, Liu Si spends more time with Xu Bao to study at Feng Xiucai's.

When I get along a lot, Liu Si always takes care of Xu Bao. At this moment, he is packing up the books that Xu Bao has finished reading and putting them back in the study.

Seeing Ye Jiao coming in, Liu Si immediately stood up, lowered his voice and said, "Second...Second grandma, Master Xu is asleep."

Ye Jiao was a little surprised: "Xu Bao hasn't gotten up yet?"

Liu Si hurriedly shook his head and said: "No, in the morning, in the morning, Master Xu went to find Mr. Feng, read, read, and only when I was tired...only..."