C191-192

News of Ye Pingrong's victory soon spread throughout the capital.

Because it was a good news, the person who reported the news rode on the horse. After entering the city, he held the expedited news while galloping and shouted: "Border news, border news!"

I passed many stores on the way, and the news spread quickly.

After Ye Jiao heard that, there was no time to eat, and the bun that had just been picked up was put back, looking at Qi Yun with some excitement and said, "Does this mean we won the battle?"

Qi Yun smiled and nodded: "Yes."

"Then Big Brother is coming back soon?"

"I'm afraid I will have to wait for a while." Qi Yun picked up the buns and put them in Ye Jiao's bowl, and said lightly, "Although they are bandits this time, in fact, most of the bandits are enemies of other countries who have harassed the people, disguised as bandits. Nothing, it is inevitable that some enemy spies will be mixed up."

Ye Jiao was eating steamed buns, and when she heard the words, she asked in a puzzled manner: "I've seen the map before. The small countries outside are so small, why would they still do this kind of thing?"

Qi Yun slowly explained: "I am now a prosperous country, strong soldiers and strong horses, but I have never done those unrighteous acts, and treated Gentiles very generously. Just being too benevolent will always give those people the illusion that I am kind to others. But deceiving, such harassment is already common and not new."

Because he wanted to form a caravan, Qi Yun bought a few shops near the border and arranged a handy man to go there. He had a good understanding of the situation there.

Although there is only one wall between the inside and outside of the city, there are two worlds.

In the city, the people are prosperous, life is joyful, and merchants are close to each other, which is naturally a prosperous scene.

However, outside the city, it is still at the stage of bartering. Many small countries still have no fixed homes. Not to mention the development of commerce, even food and clothing are a problem.

People with nothing are often the boldest and the most ruthless. It is not rare to pretend to be gangsters who frequently disturb borders and homes.

The first emperor was soft-tempered and didn't like war. The previous battle that Ye Pingrong fought with General Guo still fought back after accumulating grievances, but after winning, there was not much benefit. Once the opponent was soft, the first emperor let them go.

Nowadays, some people are watching the new emperor ascend to the throne, and he is also a "shusheng" emperor who likes calligraphy, painting and calligraphy. They want to repeat the old skills and try Chu Chengyun's temper.

Qi Yun can also guess some of their thoughts. The barefooted people are not afraid of wearing shoes. They fight a fight and lose if they lose. In a big deal, they confess their guilt and surrender. According to their previous experience, they cried and shed some good things. Was let go.

But if they can win, they can blackmail Chu's promise to give money to the land. Isn't this a lucrative business?

But Chu Chengyun did not hesitate at all, and sent Ye Pingrong and the elite soldiers directly to suppress the bandits. From such a decisive counterattack, he knew that the young emperor might have been gloved by Qi Yunkong, but he was not going to let those Barbarian trapped.