C164

Wen Liulang was stunned after being thrown a face. When he took the things off his face, he still had the thought to look at it.

Is it small pants or open pants...

"Young Master Wen Liu, it seems that it is not a gentleman's work to trespass into the backyard of another house." Guanshi Qin got off the carriage and motioned to Mrs. Mo to take care of Stone and Young Master Ning. Then he smiled and arched his hands at Wen Liulang. The son is careful in words and deeds."

Wen Liulang knew Guan Shi Qin. Now in this capital, Qi's wine shop already has its own reputation. Moreover, Qi Yun has several restaurants and wine shops, and Guan Shi Qin is responsible for everything.

He is obviously in charge, but in fact he is already the most powerful left and right hand in front of Qi Yun, and anyone will be a little bit thin.

But in Wen Liulang's heart, this man is just a dog raised by Qi Yun, there is nothing terrifying.

If it was before, Wen Liulang would definitely not even give him a look, but now is different from the past, the Wen family has forced the Qi family to the corner, and he just talked nonsense outside, just afraid that every sentence would be heard by him. If this person yells out, I am afraid that what he wants to do will not be done.

Because Sun had emptied the Wen family's property, Wen Minsong had been locked in the firewood room for several days, and he was counting on Wen Liulang's help.

For Wen Liulang, he was a little angry with the greed of the Sun family, but he also knew that if the Sun family were not there, then he would definitely want to marry a bride to get started. Then he would be a **** who was afraid that life would be more difficult.

Even if he didn’t look at Guan Shi Qin, Wen Liulang told him in his heart that he could bend and stretch, with a smile on his face, "Isn’t Guan Shi Qin? I’m here to talk to your second young master, please. Pass on behalf of you."

Guan Shi Qin looked at Wen Liulang for a moment, thinking in his heart, even though this person is stupid and narrow-minded, there are some advantages in the end.

She has a thick skin and can bear it.

It's not easy to laugh when Young Master Ning throws his wet pants.

On his face, Guan Shi Qin's smile was as gentle as usual, and his voice was also very flat: "The owner said, I don’t see Master Wen, and please leave Master Wen early. Don’t waste time and give each other a face. it is good."

On the other hand, Wen Liulang would not leave so easily. He was about to talk, but he saw an acquaintance from a distance.

The one who walked in from the gate over there was Qi Saburo who hurried over.

Qi Yun hadn't planned to tell Qi Ming about Qi Zhao and Shishitou's entry into Beijing today, so as not to disturb his errands, but it happened to be in time for Qi Ming to go home today, and he heard the little servant talk about it as soon as he entered the door.

He missed his eldest brother in his heart, so he didn't need to go back to work as a errand anymore, so he changed casual clothes and rushed over.

Liu Si followed behind him, holding a box in his hand. Inside it was the booklet his Third Young Master gave to Young Master Stone as a gift. They were not easy to collect. Liu Si held it carefully for fear of falling.