C137

Qi Yun subconsciously tucked Ye Jiao back into the quilt, and then realized afterwards that it was broad daylight and their clothes were neatly dressed.

Qi Ming was stunned in place, a little at a loss, and then unconsciously trembled when he met his second brother's cold eyes.

What happened, Qi Ming didn't know, but he knew that he seemed to make the second brother angry...

After thinking about it, Qi Ming could only think that he entered the door without knocking.

So before Qi Yun spoke, Qi Saburo walked out the door quickly, and then reached out and buckled the door panel that opened: "Second brother, second sister-in-law, can I come in?"

Ye Jiao, who had already gotten out of the quilt, was a bit inexplicable. She didn't know why she had to be stuffed in. The first thing she did after she came out was to beat Qi Yun, then quickly straightened her hair, holding the hairpin and repinning it. Then he said: "Come in."

Qi Ming cautiously entered the door and saw Ye Jiao, who was already smiling at him, and Qi Yun, who was leaning on the soft bed with a quilt and covering his legs. Qi Saburo swallowed inexplicably.

He didn't know what he was afraid of, but people with simple minds were always aware of danger. Qi Ming felt that he was not at the right time.

At this time, Xiao Su came back with the food box. When she entered the door, she looked at Qi Ming who was standing there in a daze. She put the food box on the table and looked at Ye Jiao after meeting Qi Ming: "Second young lady, the **** tea and glutinous rice **** are ready, are they ready now?"

Ye Jiao subconsciously helped the hosta on her head to make sure it was not crooked. Then she walked over and said, "Just put the dumplings down, and give Xianggong a bowl of **** tea." Then Ye Jiao looked at Qi Ming. It just so happens that I also give Saburo a bowl."

Qi Ming knew that Ye Jiao was kind, but he actually wanted to turn his head and run away.

Qi Yun said indifferently, "Sit down when you drink it."

"...Okay." Qi Ming put the "Hundred Family Names" aside, then sat carefully, holding the **** tea into his mouth.

Ye Jiao still remembered what he yelled when he first came in, and looked at him and asked, "What's wrong with Xu Bao?"

Speaking of this, Qi Ming became happy: "He can recite the names of all families, and the whole story will be, sister-in-law, I have never seen him such a smart child."

Qi Ming is a book lover. Whether he likes it naturally or when he was forced by Qi Yun when he was a child, he loves reading very much now, and he also likes Xu Bao who also likes to read.

He also knew Feng Xiucai, he was very kind and cheerful, and his knowledge was not bad. I heard that Xu Bao followed Feng Xiucai to enlighten, and Qi Ming wanted to find a chance to see when he got home this time.

As soon as he saw it, Xu Bao gave him a surprise.

Qi Ming couldn't help but smiled and said: "I only learned it when I was six years old. It is really rare for Xu Bao to recite so smoothly at this age."

Qi Yun in the inner room heard this and said lightly: "He is my son."

This sentence has no beginning and end, and it doesn't sound like there is a causal relationship, but Qi Ming knows this is his second brother showing off.

The smart son proves that his father is smart. Naturally, the more he praises Xubao, the happier he is.

Ye Jiao glanced at Qi Yun blankly, not understanding.