C87

Ye Jiao was eating at ease, but Qi Yun couldn't swallow.

He could have guessed that the identity of the third son was unusual early in the morning, but now it has only confirmed this.

Since the woman named Hua Ning was called Your Highness, she was either a princess or a princess. She also said that her father came to look for her brother after being seriously ill, and now the only one in the palace is seriously ill.

Such a pair, then one of them is a prince and the other is a princess.

Since he is the third son, I am afraid he is the third prince.

However, he is just an ordinary citizen, and has nothing to do with officials and officials. This is not at the feet of the emperor. Ordinary people are actually similar to their own maidens. Hearing the two words, I am afraid that they can't reflect who they are, let alone know the names of the prince and prince. .

If he was the third prince, Qi Yun would still know that it was King Duan. After all, the fief where King Duan was granted was not far from here, and everyone nearby knew it.

But, King Duan... Qi Yun suddenly felt that the invitation in his arms was a bit hot.

Seeing that he always picks vegetables for herself, Ye Jiao turned her head to look at him: "Xiang Gong, you also eat."

Qi Yun smiled and sighed in his heart.

These things really can't be said before eating, they really affect appetite.

Ye Jiao picked up the chopsticks and Luo Min meat and gave him: "This is delicious, please move the chopsticks."

Even if Qi Yun thought about it in his head, he couldn't eat it, but after seeing Ye Jiao's expectant eyes, he still ate it.

When Ye Jiao saw what she had caught, he ate it, and was so happy to feed her husband instead. Qi Yun couldn't bear to give the lady's kindness and accept it all. In the end, he ate more than usual.

Waiting into the night, Ye Jiao coaxed Xu Bao, who had just finished her milk, to sleep on the bed, but his eyes looked at Qi Yun.

Qi Yun met her gaze and said warmly: "What do you think I am doing?"

Ye Jiao looked at Xu Bao, who was asleep, and pulled a little quilt over him, surrounded by soft pillows, and then said to Qi Yun: "Xiang Gong, you just said you want to explain Hua Ning's name to me."

Little ginseng obviously has a good memory.

Qi Yun sighed, not hiding anything from her, pulling her to sit down, and explaining the matter to her clearly.

After finishing talking, Ye Jiao blinked and summed up: "In other words, San Gongzi and Hua Ning are brothers and sisters, both born to the emperor, right?"

Qi Yun nodded.

"It's huge?"

"It's huge."

"Bigger than the county prime minister in the city?"

"Big."

"Oh." Ye Jiao didn't say anything more. She responded and yawned, "I've written down these names, so I won't call them wrong next time. Husband, let's sleep." To the bed.

Qi Yun was taken aback for a moment, but he also went into the bed net, lay down beside Ye Jiao, and whispered, "Isn't Jiao Niang afraid?"

Ye Jiao leaned in comfortably, letting Qi Yun surround herself with a soft voice: "Why should I be afraid? I have never provoked him, nor have I done bad things. What are you afraid of him?"