C69

Meng shi came today not entirely to see Ye Jiao, but to see what kind of person the Qi family is like.

Chu Chengyun has been extremely excited since she heard the plan that Qi Yun said last time. He went to talk to Meng shi that night, and looked very interested.

But Chu Chengyun told Meng's not only for sharing, but also a habit.

Chu Chengyun had his own ideas on major affairs of the family, let him make up his mind on major affairs of the court, Chu Chengyun would surely be able to do things beautifully, otherwise he would not earn the reputation of wise men in the court.

But in terms of daily expenses and interpersonal relationships, Chu Chengyun is not as proper and thoughtful as his own princess.

Fortunately, Prince Duan has been able to accept this point calmly.

Although his mother and concubine passed away early, he has been raised under the name of the queen. He is regarded as half a son. Because the queen has parents and children, no one would think that he could inherit the Datong when Chu Chengyun was a child, which saved a lot of suspicion. He took up half of the fame of his protégé, and others would not treat him harshly. Instead, he made Chu Chengyun's life free and easy, and then he developed a wild temper.

If it hadn't been so reckless, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to do the grilling fish on the spot after fishing for Qianli Pond.

Meng shi is different. She grew up in a deep house compound with strict family rules, but she couldn't avoid intrigue.

The housekeeper's ability Meng shi learned very well, and the forbearance method Meng shi did well. After marrying Chu Chengyun, he treated her wholeheartedly and considered her everywhere, exquisitely and thoughtful about Meng shi.

Chu Chengyun cherishes his wife who is so sensible, because he knows that the price of being sensible early can be done by people who have suffered, and Chu Chengyun also respects his wife and is willing to discuss everything with her.

Meng's family never cares about family and country matters.

However, Meng shi had a charter in his heart for other things.

This time when Chu Chengyun came back and talked to her about the caravan, Meng knew that Qi Yun had a plan.

But this plan and what Chu Chengyun wanted can coexist, and Meng shi said nothing.

As Qi Yun thought, the worst thing about Prince Duan and his wife is money, even if they see it through, they will agree.

It's just that the Meng shi wants to see what kind of person the Qi family is like.

She had a good relationship with Ye Jiao, and had been to the Qi family, but they had been there when there was a happy event in the Qi family.

Today, Meng shi wants to follow Chu Chengyun to see what kind of person the Qi family is like.

Only with a righteous family tradition can you raise good children. No matter what your purpose, you must at least be pure and kind.

Otherwise, my prince will be cheated sooner or later.

When she arrived at the Qi family, Meng Shi nodded in his heart unconsciously.