C82

Ye Jiao stood up abruptly, her lips shaking.

This horse had just been pulling a cart for Qi Yun, but now only the horse is back, but there is no cart or people.

problem occurs.

For little ginseng, perhaps ordinary people should know, she doesn't know, but there are few flowers, insects, fish, birds and beasts that she doesn't know.

Among the animals that the villain has seen for thousands of years in the mountains, horses are the most recognizable and honest.

Never ran back hurriedly.

Most of the things happened to the husband, but Ye Jiao couldn't guess what happened for a while, but she couldn't sit here and wait, and in this weather, her husband would lie down for a while even in a cold shower or wind. She wants to see it anyway.

Ye Jiao stood up and was about to go out, but she looked at Xu Bao, who was still looking at her in his arms. The little man settled down, and then gently handed Xu Bao he was holding to Xiao Su.

A soft and soft person in front of Qi Yun, but now he bit his tongue to stabilize himself, and then he said, "Go to my mother, tell her, I'm going to find my husband, I miss him. It’s so tight that I will go back and let him take care of Xu Bao for me.”

Xiao Su has been with Ye Jiao for a long time, and he can see the composure on Ye Jiao's face at the moment, and hurriedly said: "Second young lady, has something happened? If something happens, Xiao Su will go on your behalf. The rain outside is so heavy..."

"You helped me take care of Xubao. I believe in you the most. If there is a coachman to send me there, nothing will happen." Ye Jiao smiled, touched Xiaosu's hair, and kissed him again. Under Xu Bao's face, he put on a cloak, and let people use another car to ride on the white-haired horse, and then quickly disappeared from Xiao Su's sight.

It’s not far from the yard to the wine shop halfway up the mountain, as Qi Yun said, but it’s just a stick of incense.

However, the horse did not stop in front of the wine shop, but ran forward in stride.

The groom is accustomed to the Qi family. He was a little surprised when he saw what he saw. He couldn't help but turn around and asked: "Second young lady, this..."

"Just follow it." Ye Jiao slightly lifted the curtain and said.

The groom didn't say much, letting his horse go.

Ye Jiao put her head out of the curtain and glanced back.

The sign of the wine shop was gone, and there was no one inside, but there was a faint smell of blood in the air.

Ye Jiao's heart almost touched her throat.

Before long, the carriage stopped outside a courtyard.

This looked like a farmhouse in a mountain, but from the outside, the grass inside was already waist-high, it should be abandoned.

And Ye Jiao, the carriage outside, recognized that it was the one driving Qi Yun.

Looking inside again, Ye Jiao recognized the face who was standing at the door and looking out. She immediately lifted the curtain and jumped down. Without taking the umbrella, she gave the coachman "Waiting outside" and ran away.