Chapter 30

You continued to stare at one another in silence. Cat walks toward the camera, her back facing you. Her heels continue to click with each step and you scan her body. She's wearing a knee-length black skirt with a short-sleeved light pink top and heels. She was in prison with a life sentence and possibly death sentence, how the hell did she escape? She definitely didn't look like someone who had just escaped prison, she was so put together and well dressed.

You hear her whisper something into the camera, but you have no idea what it was. Not too long after, she walks back to you and puts the revolver against your head once again.

"Next question. Are you in love with Spencer?" Your eyes immediately darted up to hers. You didn't want to respond. You knew the answer, but Spencer was watching through the camera and this isn't how you wanted to tell him. This isn't how you wanted him to hear it.

She had an evil smirk on her face as she waited impatiently for a response. You were thinking, contemplating how you could avoid the question without getting yourself shot.

"I'm waiting," she interrupted your thoughts, pushing the gun further into your head. You grimaced at the pressure of it on your head.

You look up at her, carefully thinking of the words you were about to say. If you say yes, would she disapprove of that answer and shoot you anyways. If you say no, would she think you're lying and also shoot you anyways. It seemed like there was no right answer. She clearly seemed to be in love with Spencer or something, or else why would she kidnap you? Why would she call you his girlfriend? Why would she be interested in your love for him?

She spoke up once again and began to shout, "Well?! Are you gonna answer?!!"

You turned your head to look directly into the camera. You made a decision. You weren't going to answer. She wasn't playing by her own rules of the game anyway, considering she pulled the trigger last time even though you responded to the question. She would shoot you no matter what answer you gave her. And this way, Spencer won't find out this way. He can find out when you tell him in person. If you live to tell him, anyway.

You began to shake your head no in response to her question about whether you were gonna answer. You closed your eyes tightly, preparing yourself to possibly get shot right there right then. You felt the pressure of the revolver lighten from your head, so you opened your eyes to see what she was planning. As you opened them, you saw a smile on her face, as usual. She didn't shoot you. You disobeyed her rules to the game by refusing to respond to her question, but she didn't shoot you. That's out of character, what was she planning?

Suddenly, her smile disappeared.

There were still three chambers, two were empty and one had a bullet. That's what she had told you, at least.

She turned to the camera, then back to you before she spoke, "I'm bored"

With those words, before you had any chance to respond, she lifted the gun again to your head and her finger moved to the trigger. You didn't have time to protest or beg for mercy before she pushed the trigger three times in a row and three loud gunshots sounded. This meant all the chambers had now been triggered.

After flinching and screaming, you realized you were still alive, meaning no bullet had left any of the chambers. You were panting from fear and confusion struck your face when you realized you hadn't been shot, even after all six chambers were triggered. This meant that there was never a bullet in the revolver to begin with. She had never planned to shoot you. This was one of her torture games, she loved watching people being scared and vulnerable.

As you continued to pant heavily, recovering from what you thought was gonna be your death, Cat Adams was laughing.

"Did you really think I was going to kill you this easily?" She said through her laughs, "Aw baby no, we're just getting started. I'm having too much fun with you to kill you now"

She walked up to you and lifted your chin delicately with her finger, staring into your eyes. "You're pretty. It's such a shame that I'll end up ruining your face" she whispered, not loud enough for the team to hear on the other end of the camera.

You were terrified. You couldn't hide it anymore. She was a complete psychopath and she was unpredictable. You had no idea what was going to happen to you. You said nothing to her, you just stared at her with wide, fearful eyes.

She walked to the door in silence and turned off the lights, leaving you alone in the darkness with the camera still on. You wanted to say something to your team through the camera, anything. But you couldn't. You sat in silence staring into the camera. It was times like this that you needed Spencer. You just wanted to be in his arms while he held you and told you everything was going to be okay. You just wanted to be assured that you would get through this.

You spent what felt like hours in the dark, alone with your thoughts. You were thirsty, hungry, bored, scared. You fell asleep for a little while, but you weren't sure how long. It could have been for half an hour or it could have been for ten hours. You didn't know. You had no idea what was to come, what kind of torture awaited you. As you waited in the dark after you woke up, you tried everything to break free of the ropes. By the time Cat Adams finally came back, your hands were bleeding from your constant tugging on the ropes.

"Good morning, Sunshine" she spoke in a cheerful tone as light suddenly filled the room, causing you to squint and adjust your eyes. It must have been the next day. After your eyes adjusted, you looked at her and noticed a sharp blade in her hand. Your heart beat quicker at her weapon of choice, knowing torture was to come. She approached you, but not before smiling into the camera. The knife grazed your face like the gun had done the day before.

You whimpered in pain as she slowly dug the top of the knife into the side of your forehead and dragged it down to your cheek, causing a long cut to appear on your face. The blood began to spill out of it and ooze down to your chin.

You wanted to seem strong, you knew the team was still watching. You didn't want them to see this. When the knife cut your shoulder, you couldn't contain your pain anymore. You let out a scream as the blade carefully tore your skin in numerous places. The blade had made cuts all over your body at this point, but you still hadn't said a word to her. All you did was whimper in pain during each cut. Blood had now covered most of your face and shoulders.

What felt like hours passed as she continued to hurt you, but in reality, it was probably only thirty minutes. You were light-headed, likely from the loss of blood.

Your heart hurt knowing your team had to watch you get tortured at the other end of the camera. You can only imagine what Reid must be feeling right now. 

a/n: im in love with cat adams but poor jo 

also thank you guys so much for your votes and your sweet comments they mean so much to me! i hope everyone has a good day today!!