Chapter 6

"Damnnn, look at you" Emily smiled as she opened the door for you.

"Oh stopp" you rolled your eyes.

You noticed the red dress she had on that complimented her figure and her matching makeup, "Look at yourself babe. You look hot!"

She smiled, "Morgan's definitely gonna have something to say when he sees us"

You both laughed.

"By any chance, do you have shoes I could borrow that would go with this dress? JJ said you might have some" you explained.

"Oo, um, I'm not sure. Come in, I'll check" She opened the door for you to come in.

She disappeared into her closet for a minute.

Emily handed you a pair of black heels, "These would be perfect with that dress, let's hope they fit"

You tried them on and they fit, "Emily Prentiss you are my hero"

"Well hey, that's our job" she joked.

Ten minutes later, they were all ready in the lobby and waiting for you.

You rushed towards them after getting out from the elevator, "Sorry, sorry, I almost fell asleep while getting ready and lost track of time"

"Damnnn Mamas, you clean up nice" Morgan looked you up and down.

"Oh hush, you say that to every girl you meet" you rolled your eyes with a smile.

"Here I was thinking JJ's wardrobe was boring" Morgan laughed, staring at your dress

"Hey!" JJ took offense

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" Morgan laughed

"Kids, stop fighting we're going to be late" Rossi opened the lobby doors leading us outside, where he called three cabs.

Reid was wearing the same outfit as usual, his vest and a tie. Reid stayed quiet but kept staring at you while you waited for the taxi's to arrive.

"Okay, I'll go with Rossi, Emily can go with JJ, and Morgan, Reid, and Jo can take the last cab." Hotch still bossed you guys around even when you weren't on a case.

"Lets go, Diva. Come on, pretty boy" Morgan led you two to the cab and sat in the front passengers seat while you and Reid were in the back.

"That's not my name" Reid frowned looking at Morgan.

Morgan turned around to look at Reid in the back seat, "What?"

Reid repeated what he said but more confident with his words this time, "That's not my name. I'm a Doctor and my name is Spencer Reid, not pretty boy"

"I know that Reid, it's just a nickname" Morgan defended, confused as to why Reid was bothered. "I've been calling you that for years and you've never cared, are you embarrassed?" Morgan questioned, letting out a laugh

Morgan looked over at you and smiled, then looked back at Reid. "Ohhh, I get it, Dr. Spencer Reid, you're trying to impress someone." Morgan winked at you

"What? NO, Morgan. I just don't like it" Reid said quickly and with frustration in his voice, his cheeks turned red.

"Don't worry, Reid. I know Morgans just being annoying" you rolled your eyes and smiled at him.

Ten minutes later, you had arrived at the bar.

"Alright, who's taking shots!" Emily asked eager to get to the bartender

You changed your mind about not drinking, "You know what, I'll deal with the hangover tomorrow, but today, I'm definitely celebrating. It's been a long week. Two tequila shots for me, Emily"