26

Clair's pov:
When Carlisle has calmed down some more I start to look around his office. It's pretty much a replica of the one he has at home. Well, other than the huge paintings that he has back there while he has some more bookshelves here.
„How long do you have Till you can go home too?" I ask Carlisle quietly while caressing his face softly. He looks slightly surprised that I would even ask but then he quickly looks towards the clock on the wall over the door.
„About one and a half hours. But I can guarantee you that I will be coming running towards you right afterwards." he replies and kisses my lips once more. Sighing softly, happy to at least have all four of them close by my side for the time being.
„You could also wait here with those three? That is if you don't mind the hospital smell." he says with a low chuckle that makes me feel all funny on the inside.
„Is it bad if I want to go back to your place instead? The smell is giving me kind of a headache." I mumble slightly embarrassed. After all I don't want him to feel left out if I would prefer to go home with the others. Especially since I would love to go home with all four of them!
„That's understandable precious! The smell is rather irritating." he simply answers me and kisses me again to show me that he isn't mad at all. Feeling like a whole mountain just fell off of my chest, I quickly cuddle myself into him.
„Are you so starved of Love precious? If so we definitely need to cuddle when I get back home. And I am sure those three also would love to cuddle with you." he asks me with a soft smile on his lips. Lips that have become so familiar in the last day.
„Course we would love to cuddle our wonderful mate!" Edward says and carefully pries me out of the hug, so he can be the one hugging me instead.
„I am afraid I need to get back to work now. Stay safe angel and if you need anything, call me and I swear I will be running to you as fast as I can!" Carlisle promises me and pecks my lips once more. He also instructs the other three to stay close by my side and to keep me safe till he arrives.
„Till later precious!" he softly says and off he went. Pouting a little at his hurried leave. I wasn't ready to part ways, but that's selfish of me to even think. He still has a job where he is needed very much! So with that in mind, I swallow my sadness and instead be grateful to have my other mates still by my side. Carlisle also is going to come home shortly after us anyway.
„Everything ok princess?" Jasper asks me softly. His tone though lets me know that he knows that I still am sad that Carlisle couldn't come with us right away.
„I am fine. Don't worry Jasper." I answer him and follow my sentence off with a loving kiss.
„Can we drive home now? I really don't like that smell at all." I ask them and get right away ushered outside and towards their car where to my joy Alec and Jane are still waiting.
„Janie! Alec!" I say in excitement and hug the both of them to everyone's surprise, even my own to be honest. Those two thought don't seem to care since they simply pull their arms around me as well.
„How went your talk with your mother?" Alec asks me with a soft smile but in his eyes I can clearly see his worry. Guess they thought it wasn't going good at all since it took us that long to get out again.
„It was fine. Marcus is currently out with her for lunch. He told her that he is an attorney and that he will try to get justice for me." I softly explain to them. My head lowering in uncertainty if that is even ok for him to do. A cold yet careful finger lifts my head back up.
„Sounds really nice of him. And we are really happy that your talk went well, as well as the fact your mother decided to give master Marcus a chance." Jane softly says with a sweet smile plastered on her face. Giggling slightly at that makes them all smile even wider at me.
„You really are a cute one, aren't you!?" Alec states with a chuckle to which I simply beam happily.
„I guess you can say that!" I say and giggle once more.
„Are you Coming with us now? Or do you have to wait for Marcus?" I ask them interested what they will be doing now. They seem uncertain themselves it seems.
„We better stay. Aro after all wouldn't be happy with us if we leave his brother unprotected." Jane mumbles unsure. Alec also quickly nods at his sister to let her know that he was thinking the same thing as she did. Pouting slightly that they as well won't come with us.
„No need for that cute pout of yours my love. Those two along with Marcus are going to stay at our place for the upseeable future. So you definitely see them again very soon." Emmet says after pecking my pout which of course makes me giggle yet again. Seeing the twins nod at me as well in affirmation that that's what they will be doing I hug them once more.
„We will drive home now. Esme already wrote us to tell us that she cooked something for our sweet mate, Wouldn't want the food to get cold or my darling starving." Edward says with a low chuckle while they watch me interact with the other pair of siblings.
„Sounds fair! Then we do wish you a wonderful day and we are surely looking foreword to see you later on." Alec says with an honest smile. So after one more see you later and a wave of good bye, my mates and I leave to drive home where Esme is already waiting for us.
„I want to sit in the back now." Edward says and quickly takes a seat next to me. Emmet whines a bit at that and that's when Jasper takes his chance by taking a seat on my other side.
„Seriously!?" Emmet asks them incredulously. Seeing their banter makes me giggle happily. It's good to see them a t like brothers which they after all have been for a very long time.
„Well, I guess if that makes my love so giggly I can drive. But next time I will be sitting by her side again." Emmet says with love shining in his eyes as he watches me.
„I could also sit up front. Or even drive myself, you know!?" I tell them matter of factly. To that, they all look shocked before they burst out in laughter while Emmet tries to get me up front right away. Jasper and Edward however hold onto me so I can't do that.
„Well, then I at least I want a kiss!" he says with a low whine. With a giggle I lean forward to give him his requested kiss and instead of making it a quick peck as I originally planned, he deepens it while pulling me closer towards him.
„If I knew that I would get a kiss I would of drove as well." I can hear Jasper Mutter under his breath. So as emmet finally allows me to pull back again, I kiss Jasper too. And since I can't leave one mate out, I afterwards kiss Edward as well.
„Can we drive to Esme now? I slowly am getting hungry." I ask them and just as if I said the magic word, Emmet drives off rather fast.