5

Art:  twitter.com/SOLQNARY

I'm waiting for more to happen so I can adapt and cause problems. but for now, you get more angsty Fluff.

______________

Puffy and Sam disappeared around the corner, the sound of a door closing echoing through the house. Fran was still sitting by Y/N's feet, the H/C teenager petting the top of the dogs head lightly as they kept their gaze towards the wooden surface of the table. The room was stiffly silent, the only sound filling the room was the rain hitting the windows.

"You can take your time." Tubbo spoke up, breaking the stillness momentarily. The boy glanced at the blonde slouching in his chair on Y/N's other side.

"Well...they spoke to me a bit, they didn't remember much..." Tommy trailed off, idly running his thumb over the top of the compass necklace he was wearing.

"Oh, uh...what do you remember?" Tubbo questioned, noticing how his friend's shoulders tensed at the inquiry.

"...I-I" Y/N stuttered a bit, before taking in a deep breath then exhaling.

"I woke up...I-in a forest...and people were after me..." Y/N spoke, the longest sentence they had ever said since being found.

"I-I thought...I thought they were trying to h-help me..." Y/N let out a shaky sigh, their hair falling in their face as they turned their head downwards.

"T-they dragged me somewhere...I-I don't r-remember what they were talking about but they...their eyes were red and they looked sick...like Sam did." Fran jumped onto the teen's lap with a small whine, Y/N lifting the dog close to their chest.

"And I'm guessing they were the ones that did that to you." Tubbo says, stopping the teen's words before bringing a hand around their shoulders, patting their back a bit in an attempt to ease their nerves. "Y-yeah..." Y/N trailed off, their voice quiet as they lean closer to the brunette, turning the pat on the back into a type of side hug. Tommy clears his throat, sitting up in his chair.

"I guess we're done then?" The blonde questions. Tubbo sends him a quick glare, moving his hand to pat Y/N's head of hair lightly as a small sniffle leaves their mouth.

"I'll get Puffy and Sam back in here...and we can do something fun." The blonde suggests, a large smile gracing his features, though, it was anything but enthusiastic. Tommy quickly rushes the direction Puffy and Sam had gone. Tubbo pulls away from the hug, a sheepish smile adorning his features.

"Sorry about him...he's not really good with emotions." The goat hybrid says, looking in the direction the blonde had run off too with a grievous glance, his hands reaching up and clutching the compass around his neck. Tubbo looked lost in thought for a moment, Y/N watched him for a moment, before laying a hand on his shoulder with a questioning glance.

"We've uh...been through some stuff." Tubbo finished, releasing the necklace before looking back at Y/N, Fran curling her way into the boy's lap. Y/N nods lightly, giving the boy a small smile as a form of understanding.

"...We have that in common." Y/N spoke with a resentful laugh, their eyes narrowing at the floor. Footsteps heading back into the kitchen broke the small silence that had settled over the room, Puffy turning the corner with a smile.

"Are you two alright? Tommy let us know." the sheep woman said, stepping into the kitchen as Sam and Tommy followed.

"We're fine, I'm kinda hungry." Tubbo said, The previous remorse in his tone had disappeared completely as he looked up at the adults with a grin. Y/N narrowed their eyes a bit, The boy was good at hiding his emotions, that or he's bipolar. Puffy nodded her head, glancing at Sam. The hybrid let's out a short sigh, but nods his head, shuffling across the kitchen.