27

______________

Dream seethed, standing in between the trees as the doors to Niki's city swing shut, the sound of the locking behind Puffy echoing through the nearly silent area. The man was pissed. Bad had failed to inform him many things, which was what he was doing now. Dream had made the mistake of assuming this kid had only one life, by the way, the Eggpire had been talking, it seemed like the case. Also, the kid has Superpowers?! Which would have been nice to know before the gree-clad man had attacked them. Dream was expecting to face a child that was simply just immune like Tommy, luckily Dream had caught them by surprise or he's sure he'd be the one missing a life right now. The communicator pinged again, the man narrowing his eyes as he receives a whisper from someone other than the Eggpire.

Dream had suspected by this point, people had assumed he was out, from the message that he murders someone. Maybe a few people would think it had happened in the prison, but the majority of things he had seen scroll by we're outrage that he was free, Specifically from Quackity and Fundy. The two had been more enraged than surprised with the messages he'd seen scroll by with actual proper grammar. This one was one he had recognized, a grin grew on his face at the name next to the message: Technoblade. Though his smile fell as he read the context.

Technoblade whispered to you: You better be ready, cause I'm not even gonna try to send you back to prison. You're dead.

Dream let out a huff, shaking his head while shoving his communicator back into his pocket. Ignoring the threat for now. Techno didn't know where he was, and Dream would keep it that way. The man wasn't sure what had changed the piglin's hybrids mood towards him, though he's sure Sam had shared some of the facts Dream had gloated about while locked away, which would probably be enough to lead the hybrid to do much more than dislike him a little bit, like before. Knowing what Dream had done to his 'brother' would probably lead the piglin to hate him. Dreams hand clenched around his axe. Techno had defeated him once, there's no way he's letting that happen again. The Green-clad man, pulled his hood back over his head, glaring at the kingdom as he wandered back into the greenery towards the SMP. He'd have to rethink his approach.

_________________________

Seraph stands silently outside the room the portal was in, her arms crossed leaning against the wall. The group had been traveling the nether for hours to no avail. It was extremely dangerous for the holy beings in the place. Unlike humans, everything had turned their aggression to the goddess and the valkyries. To quell her worries, Seraph stepped out, the stuffiness of the room along with her nervousness was starting to take a toll. So the woman had left to go for a walk, ending up back at the room only minutes later. Alex and the scientists insisted Steve was trapped there, but Seraph had her doubts, pacing the floors outside the room. Others passing by with worried glances. If both Alex and Steve die, the Aether is vulnerable, ensuring its destruction. The blonde woman is sure Herobrine would gladly knock the islands out of the sky, plunging them into the void. Seraph clenches her teeth, she needed to get her mind off of things. The blonde stalked towards her study. Pushing open the door to see the room a mess, as it had been the last time she had walked in. How long had it been since she had entered this room. A frown grows on her face as she wanders towards the mess of books and notes sitting around. The blonde picks up an old notebook, her frown deepening.

'After months of research, I have deduced that the Empyrean had inherited a choice of abilities from each of the ancients, The child seemed to inherit Botania from Steve, and The valkyries blast charm from Alex. It was impressive to see the blast range, but there would have been many casualties from the blast had anyone been around. Unlike valkyries, Y/n's charm is more triggered by their emotions than with a snap of their fingers.