16

I don't have anything to say here, so Just enjoy!

_____________

Techno sat beside the small fireplace in his cottage, a book Phil had gifted him in hand. The piglin-hybrid was taking the day to rest from grinding for the Syndicate per Phil's request. Though the Hybrid would much rather be working than sitting in his home. The fire crackled calmly beside him, Techno ignoring the other noises of the Outside, Phil was downstairs, crafting different potions for the Syndicate's use. The hybrid wasn't really focused on the book, more so lost in thought while idly flicking through the book, not even comprehending the words on the page, simply glancing over the words before flipping to the next page. Techno could hear the glass bottles clinking against each other from downstairs, Phil occasionally whispering something to himself that the Hybrid couldn't catch from his spot. Techno blinked, the sound of something cracking reaching his ears, the hybrid sets the novel aside, getting to his feet.

"Hey Phil, did something brea-" The pink-haired male didn't even finish his sentence when he was blinked by a bright, golden light, everything shaking around him. Techno moved to cover his face, eyes wide as the sound of Glass Shattering echos out before the light disappears abruptly, everything looks normal.

"Ah! Goddamn it!" Phil yelled, sounding annoyed. "All the potions!" Techno quickly hops down the ladder, eyes widening at the mess of glass and liquid that would have been potions scattered everywhere.

"Are we just gonna pass over what just happened?" Techno questions relieved his friend was alright but now more curious at what had just happened. Phil gives Techno an interested glance, the man carefully piling the large pieces of glass into his hands, carrying them off to the side before dumping them in a chest to throw away later.

"Do you wanna investigate? I'm not even sure where that came from." Phil says, retrieving a few more glass bottles and potion supplies, the others ruined by the broken glass and already made potions that were now leaking onto the wooden floor. "I guess I'll clean the mess. If you wanna head out. I'm sure that'd be much more interesting than the book I lent you." Phil says with a bantering glare. Techno lets a grin grow on his face, grabbing his armor from one of the chests.

"Be careful!" Phil calls as the Hybrid bursts out of his home, stepping towards Carl's fence, patting the horse affectionately on the nose, the animal letting out a huff of air, swishing his tail.

"Don't worry, I never die."

_________________

When the light faded from view, Ranboo blinked in confusion, Tubbo still gripping the back of his blazer, Crossbow held up high to protect them from Punz's sword. The man in question is nowhere to be seen. Tubbo's eyes widen, the brunette stepping out from behind the tribird, rushing towards the edge of Puffy's porch, Tommy picking himself up from the snow, looking just as lost as Ranboo and Tubbo felt.

"Tommy!" Ranboo was the first to speak, the blonde shooting his head towards the other boys. That's when Ranboo noticed Bad's stuff scattered around the floor. The tribrid quickly grabs his communicator, eyes widening at the messages showcased on the yellow screen.

Antfrost was blighted by magic

Badboyhalo was blighted by magic

Punz was blighted by magic

Quackity: Excuse me? wtf?

Ranboo nearly dropped the metal box as Tubbo rushed past him, down the stairs of Puffy's porch, towards Tommy who quickly made his way to Charlie. The slime-hybrid looks a bit worse for wear. Though the boys had more experience with fighting than Charlie did, it's understandable that he had basically gotten his ass handed to him. Ranboo shoved his communicator back into his pocket, glancing around the area when realization set in. The tribrid turns to the other boys with wide eyes, Tommy propping Charlie up with a bit of struggle.