17

I've been playing Minecraft with mods on and I have the custom NPC's mod (cause I'm lonely) and you can give the NPC's items to throw so I gave Tommy the Mellohi disc and he throws it at mobs like it's an arrow.

I also gave him a kitchen knife.

___________________

"I can't believe you were so reckless!" Niki shouts, angrily sweeping up the mess of glass that had scattered across the floor from her beacon. The pink-haired woman seething while carrying the shards to a nearby bin. Jack sits a few feet away from her, bemused himself while glaring at the woman.

"If you had done what I said and came back here, maybe my arm wouldn't be broken!" Jack yells back at her, rolling his shoulders while glaring at the wrapping around his arm. "I had that situation under control until you-"

"They would have destroyed you, Jack!" Niki yells back, "Just look what they did to your arm with their wings! All they did was swing them at you!" Niki cries, motioning to Jack's injury. The short-haired brunette lets out a scoff, adjusting the glasses over his eyes with his free hand. Niki crosses her arms, shaking her head. "Not only that, but you continued to attack Tommy, after the other person showed up. What were you going to do if you had succeeded and they went and told. You wouldn't kill them." Niki continues. Jack looks towards the ground, an irascible frown on his face as he clenches his teeth. Niki stares at Jack for a moment, before letting out a cry of frustration, stomping her food before spinning on her heel. "You can't be stupid like that, Jack!" the woman says, sprinting towards the entrance to the rest of her city. The woman clenches her teeth, slowing herself to let out a breath, the sound of chest opening reaches her ears from a head and her hand quickly moves to the sword at her waist, eyes narrowing as she walks the rest of the way, into her community chest room. Niki lets out a short gasp at the sight of a taller, pig-haired piglin hybrid, the man turns around at the sight of her, waving a Hand.

"Hallo."

"Techno? What are you doing here?" Niki questions, glancing around the area for any sign of Phil or Ranboo. "Alone, no less?" Techno turns to face her fully, shoving baked potatoes into his pockets as he does so.

"Well, you see." Techno trails off. "I'm guessing you saw that blast too." Techno says, motioning to the broken flasks and potions in one of the chests.

"Is that what broke all my glass?" Niki questions, remembering the powerful blast of light that had enveloped both herself and Jack. Shaking the trees. It had also shattered all the glass in Kinoko Kingdom, Karl was going to be mad when he came back. Techno lets out a hum, nodding his head.

"I went through L'manburg and all that stuff, and the glass over the hole was also shattered. And so was the glass on literally every other building there. So I've been trying to find the source of it and I've come to nothing so far." The piglin-hybrid rants, pacing slightly around Niki. The Pink-haired woman lets out a short giggle, her mood improving a bit in the presence of the hybrid.

"Well, when it happened, Me and Jack were heading back from Snowchester. I wasn't paying too much attention but I think it came from that direction." Niki explains, watching with a smile as Techno's thoughts begin to spiral. The man snaps his fingers.

"I think I got it. I'll see you at the meeting tomorrow." Techno says, pointing at Niki before sprinting towards the exit of the base. Niki lets out a sigh, turning back to the other room.

"So you and Techno are buddy-buddy now?" Niki jumps at the sight of Jack standing in the doorway. "And you guys are having a meeting, Interesting." Niki lets a glare fall onto her face.

"What I do in my free time is none of your business, Jack Manifold." Niki seethes. Pushing past the boy, his eyes widening behind the glasses in surprise at her tone.