40

I'm back Bitches, and have a Sera Picrew, Isn't she pretty? :) 

College, life, and writer's block have claimed me for a while. Also, I don't really watch streams and stuff anymore so I have no idea what's actually happening in the dsmp but I really wanna continue this regardless. I've made my own lore and shit anyway so it doesn't have to relate at all with what's actually happening lol. 

also, I'm gonna hurt all of you soon :)

This is kinda short and a lot happens honestly but it is my comeback sooooo not everything will be perfect. I'm trying okay.

____________________________________________

It's warm today.

Seraph stares outside the window of her room. Book in her lap as she stares up at the cloud floating by in the sky. The white globs of fluff are tinted a bright peach color as the sun rises over the horizon. Sunrises and sunsets were always pretty in the Aether. The heat from the giant ball of light warms her tanned skin through the glass of the window. The blonde angel lays her head against the glass, allowing her eyes to fall shut as the rising sun moves to light up her face.

"Aunt Sera!" the angel rips her eyes away from the glass to see a blur of H/c and white jump onto her lap. Seraph lets out a yelp as the young empyrean shuffles on her lap to face her. "Good morning Aunt Sera." The blonde lets out a short giggle.

"You are up early today, Y/n" the H/c angel nods quickly. "I talked with Sidne today and she said she'd help me learn how to use a big sword like you!" Seraph lets out a short laugh at the thought of the small angel carrying around the sword she uses. Though, Seraph doesn't use it often. She might be a bit rusty.

"As much as I'd like to see you try." Seraph begins, laying her book to the side to push the angel off of her. "You are too busy with magic training right now to learn how to use my sword." Seraph lays a hand on the child's head with a soft sigh. "Besides, you'd be better to use magic than weaponry." Y/n pouts.

"But! Aunt Sera you can use swords and magic, I wanna do that too." Seraph flicks the smaller angel's forehead and they huff. "I wanna be strong like the valkyries. I bet one day I'll be the strongest of them all!" Sera's eyes soften slightly.

"You will, just not right now. It's much more urgent that we figure out how to control your powers." Seraph sets towards her desk, flipping through a few books. "And once we do that, If you still insist on using my Sword." Seraph leans backward on her desk, looking at Y/n with a smile. "Maybe I'll give it to you."

"YAY!" The small angel cheers. "I'm gonna be just as strong as you. I Promise" The h/c child grabs a walking stick from the corner, mimicking Seraph's swing with it. The blonde let out a loud laugh at the sight, quickly grabbing the end of the stick to remove it from the younger hands.

"Careful now. Don't knock over my books."

______________________________________

Seraph blinks, turning away from the stained glass window to face Sidne, the dark-eyed Valkyrie laying a palm on the shorter angel's back.

"Are you alright, Love?" Sidne questions, raising the palm on her back to her shoulder before squeezing. Seraph stays silent for a moment, letting out a long sigh.

"I'm...fine." Seraph raises her hand to her chest. "Just...worried. I suppose." Sidne removes her hand as Seraph turns fully to face her. "Have we heard from the expedition yet?" Sidne shakes her head.

"I'm afraid not, Sera." The Valkyrie lowers her head. "It's been days since the last contact, but the Aether is still intact. So Either Alex or Steve must be in there and alive somewhere."