29

Okay, so, A lot of people said a Dress/Suit Hybrid and I loved the Idea So I sketched out what I was thinking. The top is a kind of a suit vest thingy and it has pants under the skirt part. along with a tie and some flats instead of heels like Niki's dress or Puffy's suit. Oh, And don't forget the flower crown. 

I gave Niki a Headdress too. 

I will probably color them all in later. but I hope the designs are to everyone's liking. :) I like drawing clothes.

____________________________

"Okay, but we still need a group name."

"Tubbo, shut up." Tommy seethes, laying on his stomach on the floor, notebook tossed to the side. Y/n chuckles lightly, watching as Eret takes Ranboo's measurements, the tribrid boy looking extremely uncomfortable in his situation. Eret hums lightly, having already prodded both Tubbo and Tommy. Tommy being unable to stay still and having been stabbed multiple times with a needle and scolded by the royal. Niki stood off to the side, grinning widely at the sketches in Y/n's notebook. It was kind of hard to keep the whole thing a secret when Eret needed both Niki and Puffy's measurements to make them their clothing. Niki seemed to love both the designs, the young woman now watching over the kids planning of everything. Puffy and Sam were outside, Puffy helping Sam and Quackity build the archway Y/n had sketched. Y/n had made sure to contact everyone they had met so far, inviting Charlie and Foolish. Much to Tommy and Tubbo's dismay, Niki had insisted they also invite Phil and Techno.

"Why? Me, you, and Ranboo are the bench Trio, right? So now that we have Y/n, what are we?" Tubbo says, glaring at Tommy who rolls onto his back, staring up at the ceiling.

"Oh, Y/n can I add some things?" Niki calls, quill ready to add to the design of her dress. Y/n gives the pinkette a nod, a warm smile falling on Niki's features. Ranboo let out a yelp, flinching away from Eret as they accidentally poked him with the needle.

"Sorry, Ranboo." Eret apologies, motioning for Ranboo to come back. The boy narrows his multi-colored eyes.

"Why do I need a new suit, Isn't the one I have good enough?" Ranboo questions, stepping back into the middle of the room and Eret continues sewing. Niki looks up at him, frowning slightly.

"Ranboo, you're suit is a mess." The young woman says, motioning to the dirty clothing, the white undershirt had turned a dark grey.

"It's not like I can shower like the rest of you," Ranboo says, shaking his head.

"You don't shower?!" Tubbo cries, head shooting up from where he was messing with flowers in his lap. "Wha-?!" Tubbo starts, a bright pink blush growing on the white side of the tribirds face. Tommy grimaces slightly, though Niki's eyes soften in what looks to be a pity.

"He can't touch Water, Tubbo." Y/n says, grabbing a cup of somekind of liquid before feigning a throw at the boy, Ranboo letting out a yelp and jumping away, falling to the floor. All three teens burst into laughter as Ranboo gets back to his feet, glaring at Y/n. Y/n had taken their cape off and Niki had taken to braiding flowers in between the feathers. It matches their crown nicely, the flowers pretty shades of blue, purple, and teal. Eret planned to put those colors on their suit/dress thingy. Though the theme of the Wedding was Red and Pink. Tommy was a bit confused when Y/n had responded 'both' to his question, but the sketch they made of their idea was simple enough and the royal also loved the idea.

"Oh, Yeah....then do you groom yourself like a cat?" Tubbo questions, causing Ranboo to let out an exasperated sigh.

"If I say yes, will you stop talking?" Tubbo frowns, his ears tilting downwards. Falling silent. The room is quiet, Y/n watching Eret stitch Ranboo's new suit (Which was pretty much identical to the old one aside from a few flowers embroidered in the pockets and colors). Suddenly, Tommy shot up, eyes on Y/n.