15

Art: https://twitter.com/Shmeckdoesstuff

I wanna add Michelle and Michael but I don't know how. Also, if you'd rather send me stuff through Email, here it is - vamp88girl@gmail.com. Please don't make fun of my email, I made it when I was nine.

I hope you enjoy it. Remember this isn't canon so don't get mad at me when things don't match.

_______________

Puffy carefully takes the lead as the group traverse towards the Eggpire's base. The sheep-hybrid had lied in her message back to Bad that they accepted the trade and the naive demon gave her quards to follow. Puffy pauses, glancing back at Foolish and Sapnap. The two had followed her around the back of the base while Ponk stayed uptop as an easy escape.

"So, do we actually have a plan?" the black-haired male questions, his brows raised in worry. Puffy could understand why. They were about to fight his father. Foolish lays a hand on the pyromaniac's shoulder, keeping silent as Puffy lets out a short sigh.

"Well, I'll go first, things are definitely gonna go south and when they do you'll ambush them." Puffy explains, making sure her armor is equipped tightly.

"Mom, Something feels...off." Foolish admits, his eyes narrowed at the pathway in the badlands that would lead to where the egg is settled. Puffy's eyes soften slightly, a frown falling on her features.

"Well, this is your first time around the Egg, something always feels off with it." The sheep-hybrid attempts to reassure. Giving her son a nod, Puffy equips her sword, letting out a long sigh before marching down the darkened path inside, Foolish and Sapnap trailing behind. As the red light from the egg starts to fade in and the smell of rotten flesh digs in, Puffy raises a hand to stop the two behind her, giving them a small, unenthusiastic smile before planting a determined look on her face, stomping the rest of the way. Puffy's demeanor falters slightly at the familiar haze of red the egg gives off, eyes widening slightly at how much more it had grown since the last time she had been there. Puffy gulps, cringing a bit as her feet squish against the blood vines, a squelching noise echoing the room that, mixed with the smell, made her want to throw up. Puffy swallows her fears, narrowing her eyes as she steps further into the area, keeping her eyes open for any of the cultists planning an attack.

"Bad!? I'm here!" Puffy calls out, raising a brow as silence fills the air. "Where are you?!" The hybrid yells again, anger growing in her head as the area falls quiet again. Letting out a huff, Puffy grabs her communicator, quickly typing a message to the man in question. "Foolish, Sap, There not here." The hybrid yells out, frowning when both of them recoil slightly when entering the area. Sapnap attempting to avoid stepping on the vines. Puffy could see how his face paled after entering the room. Foolish didn't look any better, though he seemed more confused than anything, ignoring the grossness of the lair.

"If they're not here, then where are they? Aren't these the quards?" Puffy nods, a sour frown forming on her face as she fails to receive a response from any of the cultists.

"T-This looks weird." Sapnap speaks up, the male having wandered deeper into the area towards a awkward looking spot in the wall, probably the only place that hadn't been overcome with vines, Puffy grabs her pickaxe, quickly sprinting over to the Black-haired man's side, pressing her ear up against the wall before knocking slightly. A small grin gracing her face as she hears the sound echo on the other side. There was a room back there. Puffy motions to Sapnap to help her, Foolish looking around the area in case any of the cultists come back. The two break through the stone quickly, Puffy's grin widening as she quickly rushes into the room.

"Sam!" the hybrid exclaims, spotting the creeper-hybrid restrained in a chair. Sam's eyes widen at the sigh of her and a look of panic grows on his face. Puffy rushes over, followed by Sapnap as the sheep-hybrid slashes the lad holding Sam against the chair, they hybrid ripping out the cloth that had kept him from speak before he turns to Puffy.