𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

hello everyone! this is my fourth book, that might seem like a lot but i love writing so here i am again! this book is a dreamwastakenxreader because i kind of want to try one out! so if i mess up or do something wrong, feel free to let me know! i love getting feedback from you guys, it helps me get better and the story more enjoyable for you as a reader!

okay, now onto the book. you are you, so y/n. you live in lmanburg and are super close to tommy and tubbo. you are also very close to philza. one day you are called to go on a trip with wilbur and fundy to the dreamsmp castle. you are not one who gets to go on these trips so you were confused but happy that they thought of you like that. when you get to the castle you meet a man named dream... his terms are you have to marry him in one year, but only if you love him. if you end up not loving him in one year, you are sent back to lmanburg, your home. why would wilbur and fundy make you marry someone you hate? well, to save lmanburg from war they had to give dream something, and that something was you. what will happen? 

i hope this sounds good! i have been wanting to write a story in the plot of the actual dreamsmp, like where their characters live. also, i know i always have referred to dream as clay in my other books, but like i said, this is an in game story so everyone will have their in game names.

anyways, i can't wait to write this story! let me get finished with my current one i am working on and then i will bust these out like crazy! i am super excited to write this one!