𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

it looked like your whole world was
shattered into pieces when i looked into your eyes.
- unknown

~~~~~

we arrived at, i can only guess my room

we arrived at, i can only guess my room. as sapnap opened the door, i could see no luggage or clothes of any sort that were mine. i could see dresses and some other fancy clothes hanging in the closet to the right of me. this guy must really like green or something, it is the theme of everything. this room is a huge upgrade from my house, it is bigger than my house... i guess now my old house.

"sapnap, would you like to let me know what is going on?" i looked at him and asked. he walked into the room and started opening curtains.

"this is your new room, you will stay here until you and dream share a room." he answered, opening the last curtain.

"share a room? no way am i sharing a room with that jerk." i scoffed, now sitting on the big green bed. it was very comfy, unlike the one at my old home.

"you might think he is a bad guy now, but you just have to get to know him. he gets better." sapnap adds.

"he gets better!? that man is forcing me to marry him! i don't think he gets better." i blurted, using my hands to help me talk.

"wilbur was the one who came up with the idea, not dream." sapnap speaks politely.

"w-wilbur wanted this?" i stutter, not believing what he said.

"yes, he did. now if you don't mind, i need to leave so you can go and get ready." sapnap starts to walk out of the room.

"wait, what do i have to get ready for?" i questioned, now getting up from sitting on the bed.

"the king didn't tell you? you have to get ready for the royal dinner. it begins in an hour." sapnap responded.

"royal dinner?!" i blurted. how come i have not heard of this yet? "what do i wear to this royal dinner."

"i'm glad you asked y/n, there are rules." sapnap responded.

"rules? whatever.... what are they?" i commented, sounding very annoyed. what is up with this lifestyle, i don't think i can live with all these rules.

"dream says that you can't wear something very revealing. you also can't talk unless he says you can. the last thing is you have to act like you love him." sapnap finishes.

i have to act like i love this man? there is no way i can just act being in love with someone. you can't just do that.

"okay... thank you sapnap. i will start getting ready." i say back to him politely.

he walks out of my room and shuts the door behind him. i walk over to my closet and see what i can find. i apparently can't dress provocatively... but i can change the rule tonight. as i rummage through my closet, my eyes focus on a light green dress that i can tell will fit me perfectly. i take it out of the closet and gently slide it off the hanger. i undress myself and slip it on over my body, now cold from the room temperature. i stand in front of my full body mirror and fix up my hair.

i can tell that dream will get pissed off seeing me in this

i can tell that dream will get pissed off seeing me in this. he deserves a little bit of a challenge if he basically owns me now. i put my hair up in a high ponytail so people can see my shoulders, and pull some strands out in the front.

i make my way out of my room and head down the spiral staircase, eager to see the kings face when he sees me.

~~~~~
word count: 670