truth

It's been four days . Hobi gave all details to jin. You know what made hobi shiver in fear not that jin will insane , not that Namjoon will be broke , not that jungkook will be heartbroken.... His fear is how tae will live when he will get to know those people he blindly trust but each and every person is betrayed him. For past 5 years one thing he clearly knows about tae . Tae hate liars . What will happen if he comes to know that he is surrounded by liars whom he loves .

Jin left after hobi gave him all details . He drive there at night. So decided to visit that guy in the morning....

(Busan
Seoul)

Tae kissed jungkook who drop him infront of his NGO.

Jin was walking slowly while looking at the address which hobi gave him .

Tae was playing with some kids when fell dizzy.. not even a moment later he black out.

Jin finally found that address , he knock at the door . It's open by a man . "Umm are you the owner of this apartment?" That shake his head as a no "he is in shower . You can come inside and sit"

Tae started to woke up . He was in their medical room . He sat up . While a nurse gave him some water . He drink a bit and gave it back to the nurse. Than a doctor come inside with tae's report in his hand.

"Hey, you don't look a top ? By the way he is bottom . So you can leave" that guy said . "Is he do 'that ' with everyone" jin asked politely . "Used but now after someone came to his live he don't . Even not me. I think he really like or love that guy ." Jin just nods.but inside him there was a storm.

"Mr. Jeon I don't know why you take that risk. But it's your choice . I am just gonna gave you some vitamins " that doctor said. Tae was so confused. "What are you talking about doctor?" This time doctor was confused "Mr . Jeon when did you have sex?" Tae think about it "2 weeks ago. " That doctor nods " oh , that why . It's started to show symptoms now" tae couldn't help but asked "what happened to me doctor" that doctor smile and said "you are pregnant"

Jin wait there about 25 minutes so he gets restless and decided to leave . Jin stand up when he was about to speak the door open his back was facing the door "oh, you finally out ... This man wants to talk with you .. ok and I am leaving bye" after saying that guy left. Jin was standing there freeze he heard footsteps comes to him and for some reason he knows them . He knows those footsteps sound . "Hello, how can I help you?" Jin felt his soul left. That voice he heard from his 5 years old. That voice change abit ... Jin slowly turn around "Jin hyung" that guy said and step back while jin hold his mouth "Jimin"

"You must be kidding doctor.. I .. I can't get pregnant " tae said sadly but doctor shook his head "No you can. But you have a lot of risk" tae just nods and bow to the doctor and left. Tae called that doctor who was in charge of him in busan "Hello, doctor chang , I am jeon Taehyung... I just want to know if I can get pregnant" that doctor answer honestly that he can also he told that to his brother and husband also added that that risky. Tae just said thank you and cut the call . Tae walking mindlessly ... When someone pat him from back he turn around and saw "bogum-ssi" bogum smirk at him.

Jin and jimin was looking at eachother . Jimin was expecting jin to hug him or asked him how is he but out of all that jin asked "D-do you ..... Do you any sort of relationship with Jeon jungkook ?" Jimin just looked at blankly and nods "yeah... He comes to every month for a week . He said his husband is incapable . He can't please him like I do" that was a complete lie but for some reason jimin's anger get out like this .jin look at him just said "Do you who is that incapable husband of his.." before jimin can answer jin did "It's Taehyung ... Your tata ... Jimin " saying that jin left . Jimin was standing there like a statue. Suddenly a year drop from his eyes.

In next ep....

Jin slapped tae infront of namjoon and jungkook . But tae just chuckle and leave

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Pls vote and comment