jk

3 months later...

Expects kids all jeon's,  jung's,  kai all rushed to the mainson of namjoon.  But sadly there is only noah sitting  on a couch crying.  Tae rushed  to him and hug him. Noah hug him back crying  again..

Yesterday  noah called jungkook and inform  namjoon in hospital Paralyzed  and jin is behind all this,  also Jin is in jail. 

Hearing  thoes everyone  rused to japan where Namjoon was. 

"I can't  believe  Jin hyung did this. He showed he love joon hyung " jimin said with lot of hate in his voice. 

"Nami baby,  tell us what happened  please. " Tae asked with a gentle voice. 

Noah look at him and said,  " Out of nowhere ,  one day mom came here saying he wants to united with dad again.  Jk also came with him.  Jk informed  me how dad with getting  sick 
frequently.  At first  i thought its because of his age  or weather .  However  yesterday  jk called me saying mom is getting  insane,  luckily  i came to visit them,  I rushed  here,  I found mom is trying to attack dad and jk is trying to save them.  He was hurt too. Before i can do anything  police came and saw everything .  They took mom.  I can't  do anything.  Doctors  said dad is officially Paralyzed . in his blood they found redocain,  which a dog medicen.  Before i can do anything  police inform me in our house cctv they found mom mixing some powder drugs in dad's food.  Also they found a letter by mom where he wrote bad things about dad also use hateful words.  "

Everyone  was shocked  by this expect  kai and hobi.  They look at each other.. 

After a sad moment  all of them went to there destinate  rooms.  Hobi sneak out of his and went to kai's. 

"It’s  can't  be jin" both of them said together.  "You also think that" kai asked hobi.  "Yes,  Redocain,  letters,  Doesn't  go together with jin .  "  kai agreed .  "How ever  did this. Did this with quite cold head and use them to Protect  him by killing  both birds.  " "Yep,  Jin getting  angry like a mad man,  namjoon getting  sick,  suddenly  coming  here...  Something  there is something  we are missing kai.  " Hobi said while walking in kai's room.  "More like someone  hope.  Do you know who is this Jk? " Hobi shake his head.  "Nah..  But who ever his is jin hide him quite well till now.  Also why will jin do this when he could just poison joon,  but no he paralysed him a slow and painful life . While having himself in jail..  We are missing  something  a big.. " kai agreed with hobi "we are. But what"

Taehyung  was feeling a sudden peace in his heart,  he doesnt know why.  He went downstairs  and get a glass of water.  He was about to go upstairs  when someone  arrived there.. 

Tae felt a peace in his heart which he cant described  to anyone..  There  was a young boy coming towards him more like inside  the mainson ...  He was wearing  a mask.  Tae walked towards  him with slow steps.  He just saw thoes  eyes of that boy and the glass fall from his hand and tear along with the glasses. 

Hearing that glass everyone come out of their room and found tae and that boy standing .  jungkook was about to go to them but noah stop him.  Jungkook hesitated  but he stayed along with jimin beside him.  They were downstairs  so jimin  also assured  kook to stay. 

"Ca-can I..  I s-see your face?  " Tae asked  sobbing ,  he always dreams thoes eyes.. Other with teary eyes nods.  He slowly  remove  his mask,  seeing his face everyone 's heart stop. 

Tae took a step forward  and cupped his face with his hand "w-whats y-your n-name?" other placed his hand over tae's "Jeonguk ""H-how old are y-you?" "18 " tae was about to asked something  but noah speaked

"H-how old are y-you?" "18 " tae was about to asked something  but noah speaked..

"He is Jeon jeonguk.  Son of Jeon jungkook and Jeon Taehyung  "

Tae move his hand and take few steps away..

Jeonguk thought his mom didnt accept him but he all worry's washed way when his mom rushed to him and hug him tightly , jeonguk was taller than tae,  So tae was on his chest hugging  his son,  jk was also hugging  is mom while crying  to

Jeonguk thought his mom didnt accept him but he all worry's washed way when his mom rushed to him and hug him tightly , jeonguk was taller than tae,  So tae was on his chest hugging  his son,  jk was also hugging  is mom while crying  to.  Tae was hearing  jk's heart beat and comment "Your heat beat still the same,  Its felt like i am hearing for the first time like when i did when you were in my wombs.  " Jk just inhaled  his mom scents. 

He was still hearing his mom lil sobs and he opened  his eyes and look upstairs with red eyes and smirk and kai and hobi.

Hobi looked at kai "Look like devil really choose  him kai " kai chuckle "Indeed hobi "

Jk sneak out of his mom's room and went to kai's.  He didnt talked or looked with anyone expect his mom.  He was handling  his mom like a doll.  Seeing that jungkook smile atleast his son treating  his mom good. 

Jk enter kai's room,  and said,  "Bribe that doctor who is testing Jinnie's dna.  So make sure atleast  someone gave redocian to joon uncle atleast two in a week.  Also advance  congress on your wedding  " Kai was impressed ,  hobi asked "why are you doing this? " "For each tear drop from mom eyes " hobi was impressed ,  kai asked "How you will do this? "Jk smirk, "I will punish them that way,  they all would be want to be  dead but can't  be , " saying that jk left to his mom's room. 

"He has taehyung nature"hobi and kai shocked  by the sudden voice  of yoongi, "He look like jungkook but he is like  taehyung  just like the teenage taehyung " hobi said and other  two agreed..

So,  comment  your thoughts  pls.  Its help alot