Request..

So dont hate me more ok?

"Kai kai, why you suddenly  call me?" taehyung  asked kai. He was silent at first  than he started  to speak with heart out..

"Taehyung,  we meet when you were 10 and i was 15.  I was a goon,  no one cared about me.  An illiterate,  orphaned,  devastated roadside goon. You came to me as you...  You want me to get your ball from a fence.  I was so shocked a cute, screaming  rich boy want help from me,  A roadside goon.  I helped you that day. After that you kept coming  to play with me, bring most delicious meals with you for me.  You never felt shame to introduce me as you hyung to any kid in  park even anyone could tell us have difference  of sky and ground .  You made me admit in a school,  made me look like prince where everyone treat me like one even  i wasnt one.  You paid everything  for me even in College  you did .  You.. You bailed me in your birthday  even i was the one who talked shit about you brother  friend and beat him,  still you come to safe me.  I have so many debt on you.  I am ashamed to ask something ..  So I have a request ".

Tae looked at him with amusement . He took a step back.  Seeing  that kai hold his hand and pull  him a hug...  " Its ok,  i dont need anything .  Please.. "

Tae hug him back and said "How could  you even think like that? That goon you were talking  about he always saved me from any danger near me.  That goon when he enter my school ,  from that second  he always made sure no one  dare to even look at him in a bad way.  That goon beat that man who happens  to be my brother friend  who sexually assaulted  me.  When i bailed that guy he just vanish in shame that he hurt and put his little tae in a shame.  That guy who is the only person  didn’t  betrayed  me.  How could  i say anything  huh.  You tell me "

Hearing  tae kai hug tae even more.  "I am in love tae.  I love that person too much.  You know at first i tried to hate him,  but i just falled for him.  Even now i am trying  to backup yet whenever  i think about  his tears my heart stop.  His smile become my happiness  tae.  After my little  taetae,  I finally  found someone whom my heart love,  even my brain said no.  My heart couldn’t  help.. Tae.  I want to marry him.  I want to spend  my life with him.  You know we decided  after getting  married  we will leave from here and live in my farmhouse .  I will Just  pass my position  to anyone,  and live with him.  But i cant do anything .  Because  i know i am doing wrong.  He will never get divorced  and you will hate me after knowing him "

Tae break their hug and hold his face with both of his hands "I want you have that guy and live a happy  life.  Dont worry  about me. Now tell me who is he?  Kai kai??"

Kai hold his breath "Its just a request

Kai hold his breath "Its just a request ., dont hate me.. His name is.. "

"Jimin,  what did you call me here? " jimin looked at the person  and smile "You are still a late man kook.  You are 20 mins late " Jimin tried to act irritated .  "Whatever " jungkook said and sat beside him.