Choices

Next morning ...

Jungkook woke up first one . First thing He saw how tae was holding him . He missed that . He was really guilty for everything . He doesn't want to lose his tae again . He hope god punish him any other way just dont take his tae from him . Jungkook kissed tae's forehead . "Let me take you to our room" saying that jungkook pick up tae who little whine at first than gets comfortable in jungkook's hand . Jungkook smile than take him to upstairs . Anyone can see jungkook's love for tae and envy their relationship . Just like jimin was doing .

Jimin woke up because he has to go to Washroom.  He wants to see jungkook in the morning . So when he was about to leave his room he saw how jungkook was kissing tae's forehead , how he pick him up , how he smile , how his eyes were full of love . Jimin loves tae but he wants to take tae's place. He want that kiss , that smile everything . Jimin heart wasn't loving tae anymore. 

But can you blame jimin . Jungkook gave jimin that love and respect that jimin was looking for.  Even jungkook doesn't love him but love can change right.

Everyone was busy.  Party only is in 4 hours.  Tae is really happy . Today he gonna announce he is pregnant infront of whole world. His small world.    He was really excited . He already talked with yoongi . Sadly he cant be in that party.  But he promised to make it up .

Jimin was feeling kinda dizzy.  He and jin was picking dress for nami . Thats time jimin faint . Jin was shocked . He called a maid and tell to call a doctor while he pick jimin and place him in bed .

30 mins later doctor arrived with jungkook , tae , namjoon , hobi.  Jimin woke up by that time . Doctor check up jimin . And his words few breaks heart . "Congrats , he is pregnant."

Doctor was telling what jimin should do should not to jin . Jungkook was still standing there like a rock , namjoon follow tae who left the room hearing that.  Hobi was standing middle of that room.  Not knowing where he should go .

Doctor tell jimin to rest.  So everyone left.  But all of them left with a one question inside "Is it jungkook's kid? Or someone else??"

Jimin pov...

After every one left i place my hand on my tummy.  There is my baby.  "Mom gonna protect you my baby. " Jimin sheds his happy tears.  Suddenly he saw another jimin with white dress ...

"He is so pure jimin . You have to find his father jimin ."

Suddenly another black dress jimin appear

(Black dress
White dress)

"Jungkook is his father jimin ."

"No , he is not . His father is someone else jimin . We have find him.  We can ask jungkook help"

"No , jimin . Think you can have a beautiful family with jungkook . What happened if this baby is not his. Future kids will be his.  You can have him.  That baby will be a Jeon . He will get everything you dream to have jimin . He will get everything tae gets in his childhood and you desire to have "

" Jimin , no . You already ruin tae's marriage.  Please not anymore . He always share everything with you.  "

"Dont listen to him jimin . Tae always use you . In past they use as tae just get kill.  Jimin is your chance . Garb everything you desire for.  The baby will be Jeon.  Son of Jeon jungkook .  You will get  jungkook . Everything will be perfect "

"  What about tae ?What will happen to him? He still loves you jimin"

Suddenly the door open  jungkook and others comes inside .

Jin comes to jimin "who is the father jimin ?".

Jimin took a deep breath

He thinks everything .. but in the end

The devil win

"Jungkook is father"

No of them were surprised.  Jungkook was surprisedly clam.  He talked though jimin stand infront of him .

"Jimin-ssi , i hope that you will take proper care of my child . I want my kid healthy . He will know you as his mom . Even for him or her I  have marry you i will . I will give you everything  . "

Jungkook stop .jimin was doing his best to hide that smile. .

"But never expect me to love you.  Because i cant. You will be the only mother of my child nothing else.  Maybe i am losing my love . But child is something  i am force to love . So i will be happy if you understand that I will always love tae.  "

Saying that jungkook left . Others can do anything.  They just stand quite . Only Tae  wasnt there . He was in garden  Holding his belly .

Tae choose to stay quite.  And countinue preparing for party . Hobi come to tae .

He stand infront of tae ..

" This world is cruel tae.  Speak for yourself  .  Your NGO doctor was mr lee right who came here ? He also tell another good news tae.  But i want you to tell me.  "

Tae looked at Hobi with red eyes

" I am 4 weeks pregnant " .

"Do you what can happen right?"

"I am aware"

"Still you want him or her?"

"Why ? Now some else is pregnant that you gonna hate mine baby"

Tae's words hurt hobi so much i cant describe .

"We can bear losing you"

" You guys gonna lose me any way hobi hyung . Lets just keep this a secret ok .  I am leaving tomorrow"

"You wont . This kid is Jungkook's . He deserves to know about his kid about you  "

"We are his  but is he  ours? "

Hobi stand there not knowing what to reply .

"I guess no . "

"Tae .. still i have to tell them "

" And they will tell me to abortion.  What they will lose.  Nothing . Jungkook is having a kid anyway.  Everyone gonna move on.  But me.  What about me hyung . I cant lose the only gift god gave me.  No.  "..

"Than i have a condition . I am going with you "

"Ok "

Tae choice to hide the truth , jimin choose to lie.  But in the end both of them good for their kid ...

But what will happen to kook when he will get to know about everything.  Lets time decided that.