Kai

"Tae , car is ready . Lets go"  Tae nods and hold yoongi's hand . Both of them walked out together and hobi opened the car door for tae.  Tae mumble a small thank you . Hobi just nods and went to sat in driver seat . He started the car , he looked beside him he saw yoongi was giving him a small smile , than he glance at tae abit . Than sigh and started his journey to meet kai .

Kai , he is someone tae never thought he will be meet again . But when the world let a white wings white they always love to make them colour them in black and red. 

KAI , the dark world god  . no one knows anything about him properly , even no one saw his face .  For him no one matters expect tae.  He love and respect tae more than anyone . He doesn't love tae as lover or crush or anything . He love tae as a live saver .  Kai can kill , manipulate do anything tae asked him to do . Tae holds a very important place in his heart .

The journey was long , it was forcing tae to recall the time tae went to met kai.  He can't help but the think how he is going to meet that person he promised he wont meet ever in his life . Yet this world ... His own worlds force him to did that again ...

Past......

Tae was sitting in a bus stop.  He  look right and left in every 5 minutes.  He finally saw that person he was looking for...

Kai just walked and sat beside tae like a normal stranger

Kai just walked and sat beside tae like a normal stranger.  Tae and kai both stay quite for a moment.  Finally tae broke the ice.  " I missed you.  You should come earlier . I had a gift for you but .....      Now i lost that . " Tae said with a small smile . Kai just looked at him . He felt alot of pain when he was tae's teary eyes .  " I don't want any gifts.  You are most precious gift in my life.  I am glad we meet again ." Kai said like he doesn't know about anything . Tae nods as he knew kai already knows every steps of his daily life . "Who are they kaikai ?" Tae asked blankly.  Kai was quite.  He doesn't know how to say those names. Tae again asked "Who are they kaikai??" This time kai looked at him , his heart got broke when he saw tae was crying.  "Chanyeol and beaky" a long silent .. tae was ... Tae was broken , betrayed .

"W-why?" Tae voice get crack . "Chanyeol hate kim jiwon . Your dad.  His dad was doing a ilegal business . When your dad found out about that he direct went to police.  Everything park earn and had was vanished.  In the end mr park suicide.  So Chanyeol was here to take revenge .  Meanwhile breaky was jungkook admire . He used to love Jungkook . But jungkook always had his eyes on you . So both of them ended up together.  They tried to many things to you but you had a tight security also my man also protect you . Sadly when you told me you don't want them anymore and want me to take them back as your birthday gift . I did that was a mistake . They took benefit of your pregnancy and get their Revenge " kai complete and looked at tae .

Hearing everything tae just smile . That smile scared kai.  Tae looked at him "they did it to my baby . What was his/her fault.  " Kai nods in an agreement  . "They are going to brazil tommorow . But they shouldn't reach there. Create a problem in their jet.  They must die in korea . But everything should seems like an accident.  " Saying that tae start walking .

Next day...

Beaky was chatting with Chanyeol that time tae called Chanyeol.  "Hello tae " "hello hyung . Can you put that on speaker " Chanyeol put that on speaker "it is in speaker.  " Tae sigh and said "which flower do you want black rose or white ?" Chanyeol and beaky was confused but they answer anyway "white rose" tae chuckle " name a place both of you love?"  Beaky answer "Busan , but why are you asking this? " Tae was quite for a moment "I wished you guys were the same as you act infront of us. I really thought beaky you are my best friend but.... You aren't.  Please told my kid that his/her mom love him/her and get their revenge . Love you hyung " both Chanyeol and beaky was shock and confused before any  of them can answer the plane started to fly dangerously . In a minute its crash land  . On the other side a tear fall from tae's eyes . He just sigh and act like he doesn't know anything.

He actually arrange their funeral with white roses also buried them in busan.  

He promised he never gonna meet kai again ... But he forgets promises are meant to be broken .

Present...

"ae.. tae " tae looked at hobi who standing outside and calling tae to come out . Tae nods and hobi holds his hand . Tae's pregnancy was making his body weak . So he needs help in some cases.

After hobi make sure tae us comfortable in that bus stop seat he left and seat beside yoongi  in his driver seat . 

Soon a man seat beside him wearing a mask . "This time you brought my gift i see.  " Tae looked at kai and can't help but started to cry his heart out . Kai just stand up and put tae's head on his stomach , tae hug kai and started to cry his heart out.  He was crying which he was holding back from ages . Yes he cried many times but crying our heart out infront of someone who never going to judge you or stop you is different.  Luckily that bus stop doesn't use by many and each bus has 1.5 hour gap . Inside in car hobi and yoongi both smile a little seeing tae have someone who never betrayed him. 

Seeing tae this broken kai was feeling to kill jungkook and jimin . But he knows tae doesn't want that.  If he wants that he would call him way more earlier.

"Are you ok now my tiger ?" Kai asked when tae finally calm down a little . Tae broke that hug and nods. Kai put his hand on tae's chin making him looked at him.  Kai wipes the tears on tae's face.  "I am going to kill them " but tae shake his head as a no . "That will be small punishment . I want them to pray for dead but dead wont be there ." Kai looked at tae's eyes . He saw many things in tae's eyes before anger, hate , love , pain but never saw this broke and empty .

"What you want ?" Kai asked sweetly "I want jimin to involve in glamor world  in this way he can't think anything expect this world.  Jungkook is falling for him.  I want you to make him feel guilty every day.  " Kai nods "ok done.  But i want something from you" tae gets surprised this is the first time kai ever asked something from him "ok " "i  want to meet you in your whole pregnancy also my men will be around your house you can't say no . And i am the god father. " Tae chuckle and nods.  Tae about to get up alone but kai holds his hand and help . Before tae can leave  kai make sure his back was showing towards hobi and yoongi he pulled his mask down and kiss tae's forehead.  And put that up "Anger isn't good for you . I am here. Just take care of yourself and your kid. Now give me your smile" Tae nods and give him his best smile . Tae started to walked towards the car.  Hobi was already out side and open the door for tae.  Tae gets inside and move his hand as telling kai bye.  Kai also repeated that to tae .

Hobi and Yoongi both were happy to see tae's smile back .

Who said darkness can't be friends with light   . As an example just see kai and tae.

I hope you guys like this cover

I hope you guys like this cover.  I make it.