End

' In a cold morning a girl was walking lifelessly despite the morning deserve every bit of attention .. She has one jacket on her body, everybody was looking at her, whispering about her..

Who is going to tell, she lost everything she has.. She just lost her son..

Suddenly out of no where a man cover in warm clothes come out and hurriedly take out one of his jacket and cover her and take her to his apartment .

She was just looking at him.. He quickly turn on the heater and sat beside her.. She just kept looking at her.. Knowing that man was going to hospital for her and he know everything also that he is her little secret.

He slowly yet carefully pulled her close to her, she hugged him like her all life is depends on her.. Few drops of tears fall from both of eyes..

" Why, I am so unlucky ... Jung "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" jk, what are thinking ? It's middle of night? " She sat beside Taejung.. " You know , Fi.. Something is missing .. Something, A big part is missing. All of us is focusing on something which isn't that important.. Someone is doing something for a reason.. "

Fiya paused thought abit than reply ,

" Jk, If you think carefully , This is quite a revenge story.. You see, someone is taking revenge on your family mostly your mom.. , Like someone is making your mom and his surrounding people crying for past 20 years .. "

Taejung went silent and gave it a thought.. Seeing him like this fiya suggested ,

" why dont you talk with hobi or... Jin uncle? "

Taejung looked at her with big and angry eyes..

" I know.. I know you ' hate ' him now.. But JK, no one can say everything in details like him " Taejung just laid on fiya's lap..

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

.

' A girl in white was waiting for a boy in black to arrive.. Soon that man arrive and apologize for begin late.. She just rolled his eyes.. That man lead the way, and the girl was jumping on his footsteps so her coats Won't get wet..

.

.

.

.
.

A year pass.. They got more stronger than ever .. The girl still feel empty for her son but that man was helping her so, she was fine by now..

That night their door knocked, she quickly open the door and few known faces come to her view..

" why you guys are here? "