honeymoon Destinations

After wedding party:

"Jin hyung thoes are really delicious.. " J-hope said as he eat another's Macaroons . Jin smile at him. Jungkook and Taehyung was lost in their own world...

As this moment some one make a sound with their wine glasses

As this moment some one make a sound with their wine glasses.. Everyone look at the person who make the sound..

"Guys.. I am Park Chanoyeol.. Jungkook another best friend who's brain he love to eat.. This guy *pointing at Jungkook* only talk about Taehyung in past 4 years... You guys won't believe that I know more about tae than my own boyfriend thanks to Jungkook.. one day Tae didn't receive his call and I was in New York .. there was about 3:30 am.. he called me and said hyung tae aren't receiving my calls.. is he mad at me?? Etc.. I asked how many times you call him .. and his reply was two times.. believe me If he was infront of me I was sure that I would kick his ass... But I so happy and relive that they get finally married.. Tae jungkook really love you.. and I wish that you guys have a really happy married life.. and he will let me life a happy life with beaky.. " Everyone laugh at Chanyeol ending..

After Chanyeol hobi gave his speech

"Hi.. Everyone I am Jung Hoseok.. Jungkook's another best friend.. As chany said he always call us just to gave every single detail of their life.. One time I was in mid sex with my ex.. Well thx to kook.. We ignore his call like 10 times but he was still calling.. My ex just throw my phn at my face.. I answer it.. Jungkook was shouting at me not for that i didnt pick his call.. He was shouting or like Screaming how tae gave a peak on his cheeks.. Believe me I still dont know what should I tell that's time or today.. So now he is married to his ultimate love.. Now I can date..peacefully .. Tae Please take of this coconut.. He looks though but he is an emotional guy.. And i love u both of u "

After hobi.. rm.. J..b also gave a speech

Time pass...

"Bye Hyungs" Jungkook and tae said bye to their hyungs at left for their honeymoon.. Namjoon was little sad that his little bub isnt little anymore..

(They change their clothes )

At car:

"Kookie where are we going??" Tae asked Jungkook.. "Surprise" As Jungkook said that tae whine .. and pout and jungkook laugh at him..