Baby shower

7 months past ...

7 months past like 7 days... So many things changed.   Especially jimin's life change completely.  He gets all love , respect , power he wants . He is now known as a first beautiful pregnant male model. Who's pregnancy was making him more beautiful day by day.  Also that's not the end he is Jeon Jungkook's husband.  Yes they get married .  Surprisingly Taehyung didn't bother them for a moment in past 7 months . Jimin even gets namjoon's love as brother now . Jin was always there . But , yes there is a but .  That 'But' is he still failed to get Jungkook's love .

Jungkook married him because his parents force him to saying that child will be illegal in god way . Also jin , namjoon also told him to do and jimin pulls his tramp card his baby .. he gets to marry jungkook . Jimin , jungkook both gave a proper fake news yet many people love Taehyung with jungkook more than jimin . They are waiting for Taehyung in news .

Kim Namjoon again forgot about his guilt.  Just like he forgot about jimin back than . Now he forgets about his own little brother. 3 months ago , Jimin went to him sheds few tears namjoon forgive him and accept him . Seeing namjoon Jin automatically accept jimin .. but thing is he never leave jimin from the start he just pretend in front of others. 

At orphanage ....

Jimin was again in  the same place . He left the place as a bait for Kim's ... As a waste of space that was exchange as Kim's most precious jem . But now he is back as Powerful man ... Who win against the great kim Taehyung . He won .

( Jimin is wearing that also his tummy looks like this now)

Jimin puts his one hand on his belly and smirk . He puts his hand a little up and than puts down.  Three man's behind me nods and start walking with him .

He was walking in the corridor he found out sister lily . "Sister lily , Its been a while we meet.  " Sister recognize jimin . She was astounded . "Jimin " jimin nods with a smirk and said "i brought some toys , colthes and foods for kids" the sister nods  "Please take them with you also is mother room is still the same " . Lilly nods a little "yes and mister's please follow me"

Jimin knocks at the door before entering.  "You are back " mother said and smile a little.  Jimin went to her and sat next to her in her bed . "Yes , i am back " she hug him a little . "I missed you mother  " mother smile and said "I missed you too.  Who is the father of your child? I hope I am not asking something i shouldn't   " jimin shake his hands as a no "No ,you aren't mother.  His father is Jeon Jungkook . The owner of jeon.  My husband " showing his ring .

Mother looked shocked . "You must be joking.  Jungkook is tae's husband . How could he be your's husband and the father of your child?" "But he is . Actually ...." Jimin told her everything making him and jungkook right and tae wrong in whole story. 

Mother heard everything , she didn't stop him even for a minute.  After jimin ended his story .

Mother sigh and said "You know there was a time a demon and angel fought. That was great fight.  In that fight two things happens the demon   thought he won .. he defeated the angel .  he was gets too much arrogant . Because he achieve everything that angel had . However , he gets blind in arrogance he didn't notice that angel was actually a powerful devil . That devil play beautifully and ruin that demons life slowly . As we know slow poison kill more painfully . "