Devil

Who do you think win??

Its 19th day.. 

Taehyung  is really worried  about taejung.  He doesn’t want his son to lose his first battle.  Tae knows he can just buy that company  within 2 days but he also wants to see what his son has.. 

Sunoo was stick to his oldest brother.  Everyone  seems to be surprised  even Taehyung.  Sunoo hate if someone even touch him sometimes he even hate when  tae touch him..  But sunoo himself hold taejung's hand. Taehyung always smile at them and throught,  "Atleast he found his safe place "

"Uff, tomorrow is the day.  I can't wait to see taejung 's lossing face.  " Jimin said while laughing like a maniac. .  Kai just looked at him and throught..  "Is he the same man I betray my taetae for.. ??  "

"Jungkook why you aren’t helping him? " Hobi asked kook.  "Same reason tae is not.  I want to see his rage,  his hunger to win hyung..  I dont want him to be a losser like his father.. "Hobi just look at jungkook..  "Sometimes  you felt a whole different man kook..  "  Jungkook just bitterly chuckle... 

"Hyung,  are you sure you can won?" Sunoo asked.. "Why If lose will you love me less?" Taejung  asked ..  "No no no..  I will love you as much i do now " sunno hurriedly said. "Than..  Make a deal ok?  " sunno nods

"Sunoo,  you have to slap him in front on whole media " Sunoo gasp..  He shake his head as a no..  "No i cant hyung ..  He he will come again hyung..  He will come again if i said anything  ".  Taejung hold sunoo who was shivering ..  "You have to..  And your brother is here with you now " Sunoo Just nods...

"I will fucking get revenge .. "

20thday...

"So,  how is it to feel lose taejung??  " Jimin mocked him..   Taejung  just smile.

"SUNOO,  SUNOO,  BUB COME DOWNSTARIRS" Taejung called sunoo.. 

In few mins sunoo come downstairs ..  He saw everyone  is there..  Even hobi yoongi and kai.. 

"You called me hyung " sunoo said with a soft voice ..  Before taejung  can reply,  "He call you to apologised to me and than to ms chang. Clearly he lost.  "

Sunoo nods. He kinda already throught this will happened ... Everyone actually already  thought that..  Even for a moment  tae also thought that..  However .. When Taehyung look at taejung.. He found  a  hunger for something ..  A smile dancing  on his face.. 

Tae never felt this scare and excited to know the reason behind .. 

Sunno was about to kneel down when a hand stop  him..  Its wasnt Taejung ..

.

.

.

.

Its was jung.. Hobi was surprise  to see his son here as his son suppose to be in a camp..  What he is doing here.. 

Hobi was about to asked when Yoongi hold his hand and shake his mind as he gussed hobi was about to ask.. Hobi just looked at yoongi and step back.. 

"Dont,  sunoo..  Your hyung Won the game"Everyone surprised especially jimin by hearing this.  "Did you brought that kai. ?  So sunoo and mom both wasn’t great yesterday so I could not attend it..  " Taejung  said while jung nods. 

Taejung  read this a bit..  Than smirks..  Even kai and hobi seeing that smirk feels scare  its that smirk when tae always do when he won..  And If he win than other doesnt have any other option but go to hell..

"I,  Jeon Taejung,  son of Jeon Taehyung  is the new owner of Beauty of rose .  " saying that taejung throw that file on jimin..  Jimin was Beyond shock. He picked it up and gasp cuz its true..  She sold this company to taejung .. 

"1st You have to buy your own share with the same amount of money.  2nd its mine.
3rd..  As I m not giving the company  you can just kneel in front of us and apologise to my sunoo.. "

Jimin was in pure shock..  Not only jimin but everyone was..  How did he did that..

Jimin was still standing infornt of sunoo..  But still didnt went on his knee..  Taejung was impatience ..  He just grab jimin's neck and made him kneel down  " APOLOGISE "

Everyone shiver..  They were feeling like infront of is a demon.. Or a pure devil child

"I am sorry sunoo..  Forgive me for my rude behavior .  I wont misbehave with you again "

Sunoo was just standing,  crying.. Cuz that man really broke him apart so many times

 Cuz that man really broke him apart so many times

Taejung just hug his brother..  "We have a press conference today.  I hope everyone will come..  "

"Hobi,  did you see? " Yoongi asked,  "Yeah..he really made jimin apologised to his brother"..  Yoongi shake his head as a no,  "He made jimin apologised to his mom aswell..  Tae was standing little behide of sunoo..  He was about to give sunoo a hug when taejung saw his mom was there that time he kneel jimin down by holding his neck..  "