wedding

Note : This was my first story . So Some chapter is little messy but the story is good. Dont gave up because of any messy chapter.  Try to finish it . You won't hate the experience .

"Who will believe they are getting married finally.." "Jin calm down.." Namjoon said to a little way more hyper Jin. "Shut Up.." Jin said with a glare and continue "I wish Hobi is here not you.. Why you choose this side...?? " Namjoon smile and answer Jin question "Well It's my brother 's wedding.. So what do you expect.. " Jin gave him a bored look and said "Then enjoy and let me enjoy my brother-in-law wedding".. Namjoon sigh and nods Cuz he knows there was noway he can stop him..

"Jin hyung~~~" A whiny baekhyan came to Jin .. "what??" Jin and Namjoon both look at him. "I can't find him.. " Baekhyan said with little voice but also with a whiny tone.. "What..?? Where are you here ?? Go look for him. Jin ..what should we do.. Groom side will be there any moment.. Is he doesnt want to get married.??.. Or he love someone else.. Jungkook gonna kill us .. Ahh .. why you are just standing.. Jin" Namjoon was ranting ..while Jin was doing something on his phone and baekhyan was sipping tea.. Few seconds later Jin gave Namjoon a bored look and said "Aren't you his bRoTheR?? But dont know how is your brother really is?? " Baeky was nodding his head as he was agreeing with Jin. "What do you mean?"Namjoon said as He was standing dumbfounded. Jin sigh and grab Namjoon's hands pulls him somewhere with beaky behind them..

"Here is your brother " Jin said that.. Jin brought them in the garden.. Where they found Tae who was helping the decorating team who were turning there garden into a beautiful wedding ceremony.. "Taehyung.. what the hell you are doing??" Beaky yell at tae and walk though him.. "Helping them" Tae answer innocently.. As baeky and tae having there talk.. while namjin ..

"How do you know he is here??"-N

"He always leave home to help someone.. without caring ir's day or night .. It's always make me tense .. If something happens to him.. So I order a special earings as you know he love earings .. Those earings hav Gps on them so i can track him .."-J

Namjoon just thanks him ..Jin just smile and went to tae so he can force him to dress up now..

Other side:

" Just like this tae~.. Ah.. Yeahh.. WhaT the hell??" Jungkook was having a good dream where tae was giving him a blow job.. but his dream broke when a bucket of water fall on him ..Jungkook get up from his bed and gave a glare to Chanyeol who was smiling widely..

"Good morning " as Chanyeol said Jungkook shout at him "GoOd MorNinG.. You fucking ruin my morning .. How tae was giving me a blow job you wake me up.. " Jungkook was about to continue his ranting but cut by a angry J-hope "It's your wedding day.. You Idiot.. " Jungkook look at Jhope then at Chanyeol then at Jhope.. then took his phone from nightstand look at the date .. There was clearly written 09 Oct 2018 he again look at Jhope then "Ahhh ahhh i am late.. Why you guys didnt wake me up .. You guys dont know how many years I have to wait for this day.. He finally said Yes after a whole 2 years .. and you guys. Ahh .. hobi hyung help me.."

It's take only 10 mins to get Jungkook ready as he already took a shower thanks to Chanyeol. Jungkook was so I mean so tense about this wedding.. What if He make any mistakes.. Jhope and Chanyeol calm him down. They finally went to the Kim place where was the wedding..

"Why i am his side..??" Jhope whisper to Chanyeol and Chanyeol giggle and answer "Cuz.. I dont want to handle him alone".. They both sigh and look at the Groom who was bitting his nails..

At the kim place:

"Jungkook is waitting .. Did you guys finish??" Namjoon said as he enter the room "Yes we are" jin reply to him.. "Joon hyung .. Just look at tae.." beaky said that to joon