Tears

Tears ,

When heart can't bear the pain tears fall.

Tears are the promises to ourselves . We will make sure to get each and every tear price with interested . 

Jungkook come back home drunk . Luckily he had a driver who  brought him home .

Jungkook went to his room wobbling . When he opend the room   he found his angel . His tae standing there . He can't believe his eyes . He walked towards him more like ran . He pulled tae in a big hug . He was sobbing hard . "Tae , you are back . You back . I knew you can't leave me . You love me . " Jungkook didn't gave tae any chance to talk he pulled him in a kiss.  Soon tae also melt in his kiss.

Smut warning

Jungkook pushed tae on bed . Than undressed himself . Tae was just looking at him with big eyes .  Jungkook went between his legs and started to kiss his thighs as he wear a short . Soon tae's short was in floor . Before doing anything jungkook looked at tae . Gave him his bunny smile and pulled him kiss and pushed a finger in his hole . Tae moan in kiss . Jungkook's hand was exploring tae's inside at the same time his tongue was exploring his mouth . Finally jungkook broke  the kiss  and pulled his finger . He gets up a bit for  lube  , but pushed him and make him fall . Tae sat and about to take his dick in his mouth but jungkook stop him . "What are you doing love? You have gagging problem . Don't do that ok . Just lay down ." Saying that jungkook pulled out a lube and tae lay down. He was naked and tae was only in his shirt . Tae always get nervous about his upper body so jungkook never took of his shirt .  Jungkook pour a great amount of lube on dick , make sure it's slippery enough so he won't hurt tae.  "Ready love?" Tae nods . Jungkook smile at tae and pulled him in a kiss and slowly pushed himself . After pushing him wait for sometime "ready?" Tae again nods. That time jungkook started to move . The room was full of tae's moans and jungkook groans . Jungkook always make sure he was in perfect speed so tae doesn't get hurt or tae doesn't get unsatisfied .  "Are you cumming love? " Tae nods again "me too . Lets cum together ." Soon tae cum on his and Jungkook's stomach . Jungkook come inside tae. 

Smut end

After cumming jungkook didn't have any strength so he fall on side and slept. Tae just looked at him with teary eyes . He just mumble "I hate him"

Tae walked towards jimin's room . He opened the door and pulled out some colthes and direct went to bathroom . Tae took a long shower but when the bathroom door open . Jimin came out . He was numb . He saw a bottle of water . He took that and sat beside window . How much he wants to drink he knows that will effect baby . So tonight water is his drink .

"I hate you kim Taehyung . I hate you for having a perfect life . I hate you for having jungkook . I hate you for having namjoon hyung as your brother . I hate you for how jungkook love you . " Jimin couldn't bear it anymore . He started to cry his heart out .

He hates that how jungkook care about tae even in his drunk state. He make sure tae doesn't get uncomfortable . Jimin felt betrayed . He always thought jungkook make love with him . He always thought jungkook care for him. But today , he saw how he make love with tae . How much difference between those sex .. how much difference in care .

He never thought jungkook will think him as tae.  He dressed up for jungkook ... so jungkook ... So jungkook fall for him . But jungkook again show him his place is where and tae place is where .

Meanwhile ...

There is also someone who did watch every thing . Every kiss , every thust was a stab for him . He was feeling betrayed . How could jungkook make love with jimin , how he used to do with him .  Each tear was falling as it was showing him that this is reality. He was getting more broken . More dangerous. 

"Jeon , you are lucky . This CCTV doesn't have sound " saying that tae wipes his tears . But when he closed his eyes , all he can see , how jungkook kissed jimin as he used to do him , as he....

Tae opened his eyes first thing he did was throwing that laptop on wall

"Ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh  I AM GONNA MAKE YOU PAY JEON . I AM GONNA HURT THAT WAY PARK YOU CAN'T IMAGINE . JUST WAIT FOR ME . JUST WAIT FOR ME . YOU BOTH WILL BE PRAYING FOR DEATH . JUST WAIT .... YOU SEEN KIM TAEHYUNG LOVE . NOW YOU GONNA SEE HIS HATE . AHHHH"

Soon yoongi and hobi walked in rushed .  When they entered they felt scared . I mean who wont . Tae was looking like devil . His eyes were red because of crying , he had a dangerous smile on his face . Both of his hand were on his stomach .

"Tae calm down, its gonna harm your baby . Your pregnancy is already risky tae . Your kid-"

Tae looked in yoongi eyes . Yoongi never felt that scared

Tae walked towards yoongi

"My son, will be the part of devil . He gonna make them pay . He will be the owner of Jeon empire . And i m gonna live . I m not dying before making them pay . I am not. I am gonna stand behind when he will punish everyone who betrayed his mother.    My son so gonna servibe with his mom . If god doesnt safe us devil will . One of them sure gonna love us  "

Saying that tae just smile at yoongi than looked at hobi

"Prepared a meeting with kai "

Hobi just nods its better staying quite.

An hour later , yoongi and hobi was sitting in yoongi's room . Yoongi managed to give tae a small dose of sleeping injection that make tae sleep which he needs .

"He is scaring me hobi"

"He is now a broken mirror hyung . Broken but dangerous . Hyung , he gonna kill every one if something happens to his kid . So .. "

"So..??"

"So careful . It won't be the first time . He gonna kill . He murdered many people you don't have idea . So be careful . No one even myself doesn't know how he do those . He is a devil hyung.  When he looked like an angel , he was devil inside . Now he is broken than imagine how dangerous he can be "

Yoongi gets shock "what are you saying ? He can't do anything ".

"Chanyeol and beaky .....

He kill Chanyeol and beaky"

1. An episode about why tae killed them and how he did that

2. Just ignore that , an episode about tae and kai meeting