war began

Double update as my xm end today . Hope u guys like it

Jungkook was looking how tae and bogum was talking and chuckling than become silent with a sweet smile dancing on their face ... You know what gave pain him he failed .. he miserably fail to be the reason of the shining eyes

"Why you didn't leave him ? " Kai asked jungkook  . Jungkook looked at him and gave a real smile .

"Did you ever read any king story? " Jungkook asked . In reply kai nods .

" Than maybe you know , Why they dont leave their queen "

" They love them . They are not cheaters , betrayer like you.  They actually love them . They gave them what they have . Here you .. you took everything from him"

Kai was expecting everything except smile especially a real smile ..

" You know , you are quite true in same place .. I am cheater .. but no one asked me the reason.   I am a betrayer but Am i the only one ? I am a worse dad .. but Did I ever got a chance to show them what I feel . I am the only one who made him cry? Am i the only one who betrayed him ? Didn't you did the same? "

Kai was speechless .. "We are different jungkook . Even I betrayed him than I did because I love him . Not like you " ..

" Do. You . Even . Know. Why .I .did . That .?  No right . No one knows . Its just something start with me and will be end with me . You know kai ,

We need a pity and villain in our life . So we can compare how much happy and good we are . In this story Tae is a pity case and I m villain . "

Saying that jungkook left ..he left a speechless  kai and a full of question taejung  ..

"What are you hiding behind that cruel mask of your Mr. Jeon ?"

.

.

.

.

After the ceremony over .. Taehyung was about to took a ride with bogum  . Taehyung was about to enter in the car when he saw his husband standing outside his car. Taehyung thought jungkook will gave him a glare or something .. but he didn't expect jungkook to gave his bunny smile and drive away ..

" That smile always make me think you are still the man I fall for .. but then I remember the pain you gave  " Taehyung mumble and bitterly chuckle ..

" Yoonie , Do you think you missed any parts in tae and kook ? " Hobi asked yoongi who was driving but before he could say anything , jung answered ,

" Dad , why did he cheat? ". "Well , he cheat ..... Wait ohh yeah remember He told joon and me once tae cant satisfies him thts why  "

" Than why he sleep alone  , I stayed there for a whole 6 month remember .. but i never saw him go jimin uncle room .. but most of time in mid night I found him crying and watching a kid picture "

Hobi and yoongi just looked at each other .. "shut up kai . You are a kid . behave like one" yoongi scold kai to shut up like all parents does when they doesn't have any answer ..

"Hyung , do you still like him? " Taejung asked noah in call "jk he is in love with someone.    I can't do anything . Its just a hopeless affection  " noah said with sadness hinting on his voice .. "Then fight for it . Also he deserves someone like you" taejung said . "But how can I ? They are supposed to get married soon " noah said .. "Than come here snatch him . Do it now dont cry later"  saying that taejung cut the call ..

" This is going to fun "

Jungkook was standing in front of clif .. he scream .  He scream everything he has in him ..

" All of me is cursed
Broken like glass
Just to protect you
I will be as lower as
I wasn't ment to be "

" Dont forget that using your queen save your kingdom is a rule not a problem "

Jimin was furious with everything . He went to his oldest son room .

"By hook or crook you have to be the new CEO of Jeon empires  ."