Darkness

After those words leave jungkook's mouth. Namjoon fall on a his knee and hobi stood their . Yoongi just nods and leave .

Nobody was surprised just disappointed .

Jungkook walked away from everyone . He went outside.  He looked at the sky its turning black slowly, looks like a storm is coming .  Jungkook just walked and sat one of those benches .

" Loving you is my mistake Taehyung . Liking you is my mistake jimin . I am sorry baby , but dada needs you to live . You are my last hope . My last ray of hope that I won't let you go away from me . My love . I will do everything . If today Taehyung live or not . I promise you Taehyung , i will love and protect our baby . I promise "

Jungkook closed both of his together and sat on his knee on ground

"I promise to sacrifice my most favorite food to you god , just save them . I will stop eating meat .  Just save them . I hurt my Taehyung , how can I choose a mother over his child ? I can try to fix the scar of my son , but how could I fix the scar of a mother . God , please .. save them both .  "

Rain started to drop , jungkook was on his knee in this heavy rain , praying for his two most important people .

" Be careful with that baby . " Yoongi command other doctor.  Suddenly a nurse shout out "Doctor , mother's heart beat is dropping ." Yoongi hurried to tae , "close that , give me a seizure . His blood pressure is also dropping.  God help us . "

"Doctor min , baby isn't crying " when those words left other doctor mouth .. yoongi stop . He fall pale,  it took him two minutes to regain his brain again  "doctor lilly and Lisa take care of the baby , doctor kim help me , and a nurse go a tell namjoon we need blood   " everyone nods ..

Jungkook was still crying ... Suddenly he gets a call from namjoon

"Congratulations jungkook , You are a father now , but sadly your son born dead . Looks like we aren't the one who will be crying their heart out ."

Jungkook phone drop ..

"Don't punish me god , i cant live without any of them . I swear I won't eat  meat anymore . Please do anything ... I promise

I won't express my love to my son . But let him live please "

Suddenly a baby cried out loudly , whole OT thanked god . Yoongi hands were shaking .. "Doctor his heart beat and blood pressure is in control now ..." Yoongi nods and "sew him and take him to a room , take baby to premature baby cabin before " .

Yoongi leave that room and ran to hobi who was standing outside ... He hug hobi , seeing his crying hobi take a heavy breath of relief , "Hobi , what that cry means? " Namjoon asked cluelessly

"both lions are alive.  "

Namjoon cried out with happiness .

Jungkook came to yoongi and pulled him out of hug "Did my son or husband died ? " Yoongi shake his head as a no "They lived . "

Jungkook nods and went on his knee and bow "Thank you for saving them . I will always be greatful to you ." Yoongi didn't said anything just hug hobi again so gladly hug him back

Namjoon went to jungkook and pulled him in a hug "Sorry , jungkook also Congrats . " Jungkook nods and just hug namjoon. 

The darkness is finally over . The sky gets clear just like everyone's life in the hospital .