plan (past)

(A long messy chapter)

After breakfast tae and jimin sat together with a bowl of strawberries. Everyone expect jimin felt something weird I mean who wouldn't like if you see someone with whole rage in his eyes , his aura talks all his scariness just forget everything and be cool like he doesn't care .

Jin, namjoon , jungkook , hobi sat other two sofa's . Namjoon and jin sat together while jungkook and hobi sat together .

Tae suddenly clap his hand getting all of their attention. "Now start.. namjoon and jin hyung start "

Namjoon and jin nods as there was no other way.

Jin started ...

"Tae , minn- (cut by jimin who told jin to call him Jimin not minnie) ok jimin . Things wasn't planned like that how that's happened. "

"Yes.. Tae you remember kang's our top rival ?"

"I do"

"So... Kang's come to know you (tae) is our weakness . He thought he will kill you . But dad and I hide you beautifully infront of world so no one knew how Kim Taehyung looks like .. that day when "

*past*

"Minnie come fast we gonna be late" tae was waiting for jimin who was late .. "I am here. . geez " tae just hold jimin's hand and ran to his car.

"Boss two boys ran to kim's car. One of them is Kim's son "

"Minnie let's switch eachother name .. I saw that in best friend doin in t.v " jimin just nods while looking at some clothes . Btw they come in mall .

"Excuse me " Tae and jimin both looked at the man who was looking sort of reporter also there was camera man . "Yes , how can we help you?" Jimin asked . "Actually , We are asking people some basic questions .. It's a new program. Do you guys wanna play " jimin and tae looked at each other than "oh ok " jimin answer..

"What is your favorite color?"

Blue - jimin

Green - tae

"Do you have any siblings?"

Yes - jimin {(jin hyung ) jimin thought in mind}

No - tae {( joonie hyung you didn't buy me ice cream so it's your punishment) tae thought in mind}

"Final question .. what is your name?"

Jimin and tae look eachother and nods as they agreed before. ..

Kim Taehyung- jimin

Park Jimin - Tae. .

"Ok boys you can leave. Thanks "

Jimin and tae nods and left.

After they left that guy called someone "Found him".

"Present"

"We get to know that they found out how tae looks like from our spy . We get really tense . But than he found out they thought jimin is tae. We become selfish. We didn't want to lose our baby bear. So we thought let things happen by there own . Dad told us to buy that man who was hired to kill tae or you can say jimin . Dad order us to send tae U.S But tae some how told jimin about that jimin demand to meet tae .. here things get out of plan. We had to come with plan B .. but that wasn't full proof plan..."

*Past *

"Jin hyung .. I am going to meet tae .." jimin yelled as he leave to meet with tae. Jin knows about the plan so he called namjoon . "Jimin and tae meeting eachother " "what? Don't worry . Umm let me handle " and namjoon cut the call . "oh god , please save my both brother. "