Birthday

"Hey baby.  I miss you so much.  Why did you leave your mom my love?  Didn’t  you know how much mom love you? You bad boy you leave me in this hell  alone and went to heaven.  Why you didn’t  take me with you my love? My Taejung. Today is your 18 birthday.  You would be a big guy today  but you meanie left your mom alone.  " 

Taehyung  was speaking  with his son's grave.  He was here from midnight. 

Such strange  think right we scare of graveyard  after dark,  but here is taehyung.  People say,  A empty womb mother is broken than million  pieces of glass,  There isnt a single thing which can compare with this pain. Nothing.

However ,  taehyung  wasn’t  their alone.  There  was two other  people too.  One of them left silently  after seeing  other is here for his love. 

Jungkook was there.  From midnight  he was also with his husband and son.  He might be a bad husband ,  lover but he is good father.

Don't  you thing god punished him in the most cruel way possible.  Carry your child body in grave is the worse pain  a dad can have.  Nothing  can match that.

Seeing  tae talking  with their son,  jungkook remember  about taejung's birthday ,  his first birthday.. That day he can't ever forget.  Maybe his son left but gave him his mom in return . 

Most of you maybe thing how could tae forgive jungkook,  accept  jimin etc after killing so many people,  that hate,  that fire for revange where it’s  gone. 

Did you lose your favorite  thing you love the most?  Maybe you did.  All of us in a moment of our always lose things we loved.  But losing a piece of you,  losing you soul,  losing your wish to live...  Tae did.  Tae was broken when jungkook stab him thats why he was so desperate  for his revange  but when he lost his soul,  his son..  He lost himself. 

He doesn’t  care about any revange ,  any jungkook,  any jimin... nothing .  This world is empty desart for him now. 

Fake smiles,  fake happiness  are brighter  than real one.  He just living  to ask one question  who killed his son.  Who cut that poor child oxygen pipe. 

He just want to ask "What was my son's fault?  Why you killed him? Why " nothing  else. 

Years by years he tried  to focus  on his revange  but he finally  accept  himself.  He finally decided  to be free..

Jungkook got tae back but not as a lover,  not as a husband  but as a lost mother,  who was way more broken than a lost father he is. 

He was doing his all to look strong, but he is equally  broken as tae.  He tried his best to love his other sons. But no one couldn’t fill that empty heart of his. 

He always blame himself for going  out with that nurse.  He shouldn’t  leave his son's sight that day but he did in return he did the most painful thing..  He throw  the first mud on his son's grave. 

He was also living  like tae.  All he want to ask "Why didnt you kill me and leave my son alone ?  What was his fault?  "

Jungkook walked towards  tae with a r bouquet of flowers and sat on ground  next to tae and place his flowers beside tae's. 

"Happy birthday  my love.  I know you love dada's flowers  more.  But try to like your mom's  too "

Tae glared at jungkook " no my son loves mine "

Jungkook's flowers

Taehyung's flower

" My love,  you know your dad almost forget your birthday? " tae complaints.  This time jungkook glared playfully "Blah blah..  I never.  I just pretend  to. How can i?  You mom is just jealous champ "

Taehyung  and jungkook were bickering  in fornt of their son's grave  as if he was with them listening  them.  Both parents  have tears in their eyes but they just ignored  it...

"I can't  see that any more. Lets go please " yoongi said to hobi.  Hobi nofs his head as a yes. Yoongi  was about to start their car when hobi said   "God never punish my enemy  like them.  I cant even imagine our son in hospital  and them...  " yoongi just stay silent however  his tears said everything ..  He cant  forget what happened  that day..  That day he didn’t only  saw tae losing  himself,  he also saw how much destroyed a father  can be..

Wanna  know  what happened  that  day?