changes

Life change completely for jimin and tae . Jimin didnt expect tae to do this . Jimin imagine was completely opposite of reality . He never knew hobi's advise was actually this much true . All rich peoples were mask . Jimin cant help but think what mess he gets into .

Jimin and Jungkook went to back jeon manison , I mean there isnt anyone that for jungkook will stay there or Namjoon looked any pleased to jimin slide jungkook out . Namjoon came back home but than immediately left for 4 days but he already told jin to make them leave before he come back . Jungkook didn't wait for jin . He took jimin hand and drag him to his car and left . Next hour his maid come and took their belongings .

One week later...

Jimin was sitting in a big living room waiting for the person he was fighting . But this room makes him like a smaller person when he saw tae and kook's large picture in the middle of living room . Both were smiling so brightly . Jimin feels bad that for his selfishness they lost their smile but he didnt let that over power him he quickly think how he can kook will be happy with their child .

Jungkook finally come at 2 in the morning. He found jimin sleeping in a couch he just put his coat on him than left .

For jimin that child was his tramp card to enter in Jungkook'd life and get tae's life . But for jungkook it's just his punishment . A whole life punishment .

Jimin pov .....

Suddenly all change , all colors turn turn black. Jungkook didnt accept me I am ok with that . But jin hyung , he didnt even call me . Whenever I called him he act like he is doing some kindness .

But , this time i will fight for my child . He needs to be a jeon and i will give that name tag doesn't matter how much low i have to be for that .

Seeing tae's pic in all corners made me sick , he is good and no harm. But i don't like him anymore . Also there is no way he can come back , even he come back i have Jungkook's child and he cant gave him one . All way i am gonna win .

"Lilly " i called our maid . She come to me in a minute . "Yes , sir jimin"
"Take all Taehyung and jungkook's picture and replace with Jungkook's and mine picture . All tae's single picture will be replaced by mine . And couple will be mine and kook ok also call him master not sir jimin " Lilly just nods and left.

Tae you left this king and kingdom and i am take over it.

*jimin's pov ends here*

Busan ....

"Tae eat or I am going to throw all your ice cream" yoongi yelled at tae who was running away from him because he doesn't want to eat bland vegetables . But now he is force to "Dont do that . I am sitting here just feed me" tae sat on a chair with a pout . Yoongi chuckles and went him and fed him .

Tae life change . He is now with two new blooming flowers . Tae loved to be with them. Hobi stay out work on busan branch till 7 pm . After hobi come home yoongi left for his hospital .

But still tae see jungkook picture every night . He is like a queen who gets mad at her king and left him with his other mistress with this confidence her king will still love her . But in tae case the only thing is different he doesn't trust jungkook , but he knows what to do make jungkook his again .

"Hobi hyung, can you do me a favor??"

Next day ,

(JJK , headquarter . Seoul)

"Mr. Bogum , Mr, jeon is waiting for you " Bogum gave her a smile and walked in .

Jungkook was sitting in his chair with mocking face . Jungkook knows that bogum love tae , but tae is his . But time change game change.

Bogum sat infront of jungkook "May I know the reason you want to meet me?" Bogum smirk "I want tae . Just sign those paper ."

Jungkook got really mad "Are you drunk or what?? I will never let him go ."

Bogum just stare at him for a minute

"You lost his trust , cheat on him , having a child with someone , making him leave , now staying with your mistress but still you dont want to leave him ? Do you actually love him Jungkook . Because , as far I know love is beautiful not tears in someone's eyes every night. Do you even know where is he now? Do you? If answer is a no . Than leave him . Even he dont want me I will still stay with him as a shadow just like now . But please end his misery. I went to your house yesterday to meet you but you aren't there I was informed that you will come today so i ended up here . But jeon seriously not even a month you waited for him before changing all pictures of his with your mistress and yours . Shame on your so call love . I wish , if i could go back to time and make him mine. "