Its hurt right?

Taehyung was crying his heart out , people were feeling bad for him  more than jeons . Most of them were thinking how could jeon's remarried their son when they has such an angel son in law . Hobi was feeling tense by now . Because its bad for tae to cry this much .. "Bub , I am going to get you a glass of water .ok" tae just nods ..

Tae just stand , he looked at infront of him their was a mirror.   Tae just glanced at the mirror.   Someone put hand on his shoulder , he just turn and hug that person and started to cry again . That person hold him like a most important person of his life .  Tae also hug back ...

Jimin was feeling bad for tae.  So he called jungkook who was busy with the coffin works ."Jungkook i think you should look at tae for a moment .. " jungkook think a bit , also before he could reply one of his uncle also told him the same .

When Jungkook finally found tae , his blood boiled seeing tae crying on  his biggest rival shoulder.. that time hobi also arrived. ."Tae , i bought water for you bub " hobi also surprised but he didn't showed .. that person and tae broke the hug , tae was still hiccuping.  "What the hell are you doing here?" Jungkook said with  angry face . That person sigh and looked for a chair first when he found that he carried a chair , placed beside where tae was standing  "sit here tae "  also help tae to seat . Tae was looking at him with doe eyes .. "You stop touching him . And tae have some shame , my parents are still here and you called your so called admire " jungkook words hurt tae so badly .. "First , uncle aunty were my mom's friend that why i am here.  Also jeon you are still that selfish person  . That boy was crying his heart out for your parents but what you saw was him and i hugging only , you didn't even care he was standing . He was hiccuping .  He even have allergies from roses , and i am sure you didn't carry his medicine .. atleast take care of your kid now . As you dont care of your husband for sure ". . tae was just looking at that person ..

"BOGUM , just do what you come here to do. And leave . Dont lecture me ." Saying that jungkook left . Bogum roll his eyes and squat infornt of tae "you ok ? Dont worry i have your medicine.  I bought it before coming here   Also i have some dresses for your baby . I hope you don't mind " "Thank you " tae himself dont know why he thank him , cus he deserves more than just a thank you .

Bogum left , hobi went to tae and hand him the water "here , " tae gulped all water at once ... Both of them were quite.   Hobi looked at tae and take the glass form his hands and about to left but tae hold his hand , when hobi turn around and saw tears , this time he knows those were real ... "I made a mistake by loving him right " hobi didn't hesitate to say yes .

Jungkook was beyond mad at himself and tae .. he always scared about tae  leaving him for bogum , now he is scared again ..

Tae enter in his room with full of red rashes .. jungkook just looked at him .. "Why didn't you had your that admire medicine?" Jungkook taunt him "I thought it would bought my husband shame .. that his husband had to have medicine from his admire when he is also present there" tae said while changing his colthes .. " WHAT DID YOU SAID " tae looked at him bored  "You know sometimes, i really want to go back in time and change my few decision . Belief me choosing you would be first I would change " jungkook was so insecure by now ,so he held tae's hand tightly and made him turn "You can't leave me jeon Taehyung . I am your drug . Just like you are mine . " Tae laugh loudly , his eyes were watery "Wrong , jeon jungkook I am nothing but a winning prize .. i am just a thing you showed off to the world . You show off that No one could have the kim's most precious gem expect me . That's it . But that right i love you like i should maybe more than that . But you don't love me . You love anyone jungkook  " jungkook  eyes were teary now , his heart was having intense pain his tae hate him  and want to change the love he do to him  with the bogum .. "Tae , do you still love me ?" Tae didn't hesitate "yes i do . I wish i could ask you the same .. but both us know your words and works aren't same.   Its hurts right jungkook ?" Jungkook nods . "Its really hurt tae.  " Jungkook loosen up the hand tae hurriedly take two step way from jungkook "its your night with jimin , so leave and have fun with the boy you actually love " jungkook just left .. after jungkook left tae broke in tears ..

Jimin was waiting for and Jungkook actually came .. "jungko-" "I have flu , it would be bad if i stay so sorry jimin " saying that Jungkook left .. jimin's one tear drop , than two , than three soon he was also crying like tae ..

Jungkook took his car and left to his and tae 's penthouse .. they were so many memories of them .. he wish they were still same .. jungkook just seat by the window and were looking at the sky with tears dropping like they should be .

Only thing three people doesn't know , that they are doing the same thing

"Kim Seokjin , get ready its your time to be punished "