Help me 🙃

It's been 2 months .. tae stop talking with everyone.. He just went to his NGO .. he didn't even gave a slight glance to jungkook.. He even stop talking with namjoon and jin .. but one thing he start doing recently.. which is sometime horrified him .. but he still hopes .. and trust jungkook ..

Trust is a mere word
With lots therds..
One mistake
All end
Which you earn by years..

For jungkook .. he is just waiting for tae to speak up. After that tae stop talking with him . Everyday he sleep with a hope tommorow tae will talk with him again.. and wake with a hope that tae will talk with him today.. He just can't stop everything around him .. so he had to do his word..
.
.
.
.

At night ..

Jungkook was tried as hell .. so he didn't even bother to eat his dinner.. or change his colthes.. he has doing that for a month or something.. as for him he thought tae didn't even notice that he started to stay in another room for a week now.. but who can blame him.. tae was the one who made him think like that..

People think other create
Distance between them...
But in reality
They were the one who
Ruin everything between them first..

At 1.00 am

Someone was shaking jungkook .. jungkook didn't want to wake but he woke eventually.. he woke up a saw a puffy bambi eyes male. He sat up while tae hold his hand and took him bathroom..

Jungkook was just standing while tae wash is face also do all his night routine..than tae went there room..when he come back he found jungkook sitting on that's rooms bed. After seeing tae jungkook stand up..but tae made him sit again.. tae took for jungkooks coat than shirt and made him wear a comfy t-shirt and gave comfy pants to jungkook and leave. After changing jungkook again sat on bed and sigh.. tae come back with food.. and sat beside jungkook..
Jungkook look at him but didn't say anything.. tae take a spoonful of rice and chicken and jungkook open his mouth.. tae keep feeding him till the food ends.. after that tae leave with that plates.. jungkook lay down .. but he kept the left side empty.. he just left that side empty who knows it's a habit or hope maybe he also don't know that.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was about to fall asleep . But someone lay beside him and put a hand on his waist.. jungkook just hold that hand with his right hand and caressed it..

Moments later jungkook turn around. He saw tae was closing his eyes . Jungkook was about to close his as well but tae open his eyes..and said

"Kookie Please help me.. I need you"

That's it .. jungkook pull tae as much as close possible .. tae wrap hi hand over jungkook's body.. and cry his heart out.. few tears also drop from jungkook's eyes..

Tae need time and jungkook gave him that.. now tae needs help which jungkook willing to do without a question..

Help me..
Erase this
Forget me
The pain
Killing every min
Baby ..I need you

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭